Lets Go For A Walk

Hi, Fam!! 💋 💕!

Because you asked so nicely, chapter 6 is HERE!! *Screams*

I must say, for some reason, I thoroughly enjoyed writing this chapter. It came out beautifully and I loved the final piece. I hope you love it just as much!

NOTE: THANK YOU for ALL OF YOUR POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Although I have a larger fanbase for Breaking Rowen's Heat, the readers of Bound By the Alpha's Claim are my most enthusiastic audience! I am the most revved by the responses I get on that story and look forward hearing from you any and every time! So thank you!!!

Speaking of Breaking Rowen's Heat, a new chapter will be out no later than the weeks end, hopefully! ;) So please, stay tuned! -(I'll come through on time, promise lol)

Before I go, as always, please remember to -

LIKE + VOTE + FOLLOW + COMMENT!!

IMPORTANT NOTE! - I READ (ALL!) YOUR COMMENTS!

SERIOUSLY, I LOOK SOO FORWARD (EVERYDAY) TO THEM!

SO PLEASE DONT BE SHY, TALK TO ME!

Enjoy!

AE ;)

"The bitch is dead"

BITCH? Oh hell no-

Those irritable thoughts are cut short by a hailstorm of compounding pain tearing away at my tender head. The dryness of my throat scraps delicate tissues when I swallow. I reel, groggily realizing I am spiraled out on the floor with a mass of cuts showered across my exposed flesh. It hurts. Everything hurts. My body is one large throb of hurt. I don't remember this ass whoopin, but by the feel it's apparent it was a fight i lost. The metallic stench of blood pinches my nose and instant panic flares as memories come flooding back.

The explosion. Sailing across the room,

Striking my head. Then nothing.

Seriously, Did someone really try to. . .

. . BLOW ME UP?! Oh, come on! What the fuc-

My flailing thoughts are cut short as crunching glass signals the nearing of heavy footsteps.

"Fuck, I told you not to detonate so soon" I'll call him Goon One, grumbles.

"She was too close to avoid the impact" replies a rough and unclear voice. Another person. So, two men then. Ok, sir Kandy Ass it is.

Due to the high, sharp whistle in my ears, the other man's words are partially drowned out. In addition to my headache pain and the trembling my muscles have begun to take on, the urge to vomit is overwhelming. Regardless of the pain, I force myself to take a moment to assess my situation. My ribs throb intensely and, although I don't believe anything to be broken, its almost a certainty there's some form of injury had there. I try to shift and a whimpering gasp escapes as agony blossoms from my shoulder. Dark static blackens the edge of my vision from that small movement alone. Wow. Steady, I caution myself as I take measured, stabilizing breaths. You must stay conscious.

Yeah, so something is definitely damaged.

Reluctantly, my eyes open to thin slits and find even that takes what feels like herculean effort. Greeting me is the sight of my shoulder punctured by a piece of twisted metal. I'm not sure how deep it goes, but it's enough to cause the heavy flow of bleeding I seem to be currently swimming in. Yikes. Unfortunately however, my noise of distress has drawn the attention of my attackers.