A Rumble In The Sheets

Hey, luvies! I forgot, but I have had this one done for a while too. Strange, my mind is soo scattered. Anyway, enjoy!

Also:

VOTE + COMMENT+ LIKE + SHARE

* My other book was given so many comments and OMG I LOVED IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

SERIOUSLY, I EAAAT UP ALL of your words! So please, lmk your thoughts!

- AE ;)

🌹

I sway. My vision seeming to blacken at the edges. A small trimmer indicates a heavy depth of exhaustion. they sandwich me which causes an elevated hitch in my nerves. The radiating heat from their bodies somehow soothes the edges of my tension. I find the desire to simply melt into them hard to withstand. My tension soothes at the edges from their combined heat.

To my surprise, Rocrouix is the first to move. A startled yelp is given when I'm hoisted up into his arms with a sudden movement. I grapple at his shoulders, my nails biting into the flesh. I cling to him, trying to maintain purchase.

"Hey, what are you doing? Put me down!" I bit out.

I want to be firm and give him a piece of my mind. But the fatigue is heavy, causing words to slip slightly. Dizziness hits and I press my head into the hollow of his neck, hoping to slow the spinning. The distress I'm encountering is thick with my confusion.

What is going on?

This hormonal, emotional, and physical spin I'm in has me twisted around. It wouldn't be a completely honest assessment to say my health is perfect, but I suffer from no major health conditions, pre existing or otherwise. I feel flush. Hot, then cold. Now I can't seem to resist the urge to sink my teeth into the two "they who shall not be named" Alphas at every turn.

I'm laid on my sleeping platform and the removal of his touch draws an ache I try hard not to focus on. I'm never this needy or clingy. The feelings they inspire are completely unwanted. And quite inconvenient.

"Kane" Rocrouix says briskly. The other male is standing attention, but his focus is centered directly on me. I feel flush, our earlier encounter causing an all new rush of embarrassment to rise. Rocrouix, on the other hand, doesn't wait for his reply and continues.

"... Have the meeting rescheduled. Dom will have to wait. Also, contact Mouse. Let him know I will be in need of his skills with this matter" He sheds the warm top he is wearing and tosses it on my bed side chair. From my place in the middle of the bed, I know my eyes are wide as owls when the great expanse of his chest is revealed. Unconsciously, I wet my lips, the beat of my heart jumping into my throat to choke me. Our eyes meet across the bed as he moves forward, those fraternal eyes assessing.

He places a knee at the edge of the sleeping platform and the shift of gravity is enough to snap me out of the ensnaring trance.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" On shaky arms, I attempt to scurry as far as possible from the center. And noo..! Swiftly, God Awful swiftly, my ankle is seized and I'm being jerked back. The warm hold of his palm on my skin causes a shiver to take hold. Stop! I think, angry and embarrassed by my response to him.

"Calm down, spit fire. We have business to attend to, but not with you in this state" His voice is deep, rich chocolate goodness and I pause a moment in my struggles as it washes over me.