Rocrouix

Hello, My Loves!! So here is Chapter 5! - Rocrouix

I already have chapter 6 ready and will be posted ASAP!

NOTE: COMMENT = I DESPERATELY seek out and look for anyone's comments. Truly!

I. LOVE. YOUR. COMMENTS!

YOUR COMMENTS are the HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY! So please, COMMENT your heart away!
Qc'cx
Even if it is just to say "Wow!" "This sucks!" "Update please?" "Your writing is GREAT!"

- GIVE ME MY FIX PEOPLE! XD!

BUT AS ALWAYS, DO NOT SKIMP ON THE - VOTE + COMMENT + LIKE + SHAARE!

ENJOY &

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

= XOXOX

- AE ;)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

🐺

Rocrouix

There is a longstanding misconception practiced in the societies of Triedion. This erroneous belief harbors the Ideology that Primes are to be revered in their transcendence as the ultimate beings of divinity. To lesser society, to be Prime is to be God personified. The infinite in sentient being; far better still than even that of our benevolent Mother herself. Even in her Almightiness. Her immortality.

NO.

That farce is the bullshit people have horse fed themselves, almost religiously, time and again.The idiocy passed among their children and grandchildren, from Generation to generation. From mother to daughter and father to son. It is a fallacy I have long come to despise. Come to resent wholeheartedly. It is a motion that has served to do nothing more than bring great anguish to all those born under the umbrella of Children Of Prime.

A Prime Alpha is no God amongst men.

Understandably the masses can only speculate as to our true strength, our true nature, from what little exposure or education we've garnered to them. Even that, For good reason, is a matter withheld from them by design. There is some truth in what little that is known of us. As dictated by heritage, Primes are one of the most, if not the utmost, extraordinary beings in all of Triedion. Mayhapse even in the galaxy at whole. Presumptuous many would say. Maybe so. Arrogant? Most assuredly they would state.

A brutal lot we are, Primes. Savage and bloodthirsty hell hounds of depravity. The miniscule number of Primes that currently exist among the masses is a blessing society has yet to be privy to. Were the number of Primes born to triple, perhaps even double, there is no doubt in my mind the glory that is the Triedion Empire would find itself torn asunder by the ferocity that is our relentless, feral hunger. Enough sharks swim throughout the galaxy's waters in search of easy prey; seeking to spill life's blood and tarnish its essences. So while I'll never claim the mantle of savoir or hero; a deliberate tyrant I will never be

Despite the atrocities inflicted upon me I could, and still can, become a man of finer elk. The world is never lacking the need for beings of good and honorable form. I would be the first to admit the universe will always be in need of champions. Great men and women who know the shortcoming of humanity, yet still retain hope for a better tomorrow. Those who are, yet still, willing to undertake the burden it bestows.

This sacrificial soul could never be a Prime.

I breathe deeply, taking in all that surrounds me. The chill air ripples like a great sea filling the dark of night. No other sounds infuse the quiet twilight hour beyond this domicile my Second and I find ourselves in this night.The rustling leaves drag swiftly across rocky ground outside this wilting place. This structure, a crumbling despot of rank existence, fuels the ire of my beast with untapped heinousness. A gnawing eats at the dwindling shards of humanity that remain within me as the man in my grasp frantically struggles to escape. His blood pumps strongly through the veins pulsing beneath my grip about his throat.