CHAPTER 1

Bella

  "I've been waiting in front of this door for almost 2 hours. How hard it's to have a business meeting ?" is exactly what I was thinking.

   Besides the fact that it's Monday, now I have to wait for the arrogant boss who is too busy to tell me whether or not I got the job of P.A.

   I decided to listen some music because I was completely alone up here. After 15 minutes or so, I felt something poking my shoulder hard. Opening my eyes, I saw the biggest idiot I know: Blake Taylor, the famous CEO of the Taylor company.

  "What the f*ck do you want Taylor?"

  "Easy there kitten, don't be so rude."

   Oh yes guys I forgot to tell you that our parents are best friends, didn't I? Well we actually don't stand eachother since we were in diapers. That's the reason why my father wants me to work at his company. Unfortunately, the only available job was the one for his personal assistant.

  "C'mon, stop the party and follow me." he said and headed for his office.

Once in his office, I took a seat and waited for him to tell me I hadn't gotten the job.

  "So?" I asked impatiently.

  "Congratulations Miss Smith you got the job" he said with his cocky smirk.
  "Say what?"

  "I'm waiting for you tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock sharp with a black coffee in hand and eager to work. You will work until 5 pm with a one-hour lunch break. You can leave now" he told me without even looking at my face.

  "Thank you Mr. Taylor, have a good day!" I said and left his office as soon as possible.

Tuesday

  Even if I don't want to work for Blake, I don't like being late, so I knocked on his office door at 8 am in the morning.

  "Come in!"

  I went in and I couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked and how wonderful he smelled. "Jesus Bella get a life." I scolded myself in my head.

  "Good morning, Bella! My eyes are up here by the way."

  When I looked at his face I swear I saw him smiling but he recovered quickly and took his serious face again.

  "I wasn't looking at you, Taylor!"

  "Sure you weren't, kitten. Where is my coffee?"

I handed him his coffee and waited for him to tell me what I need to do next. He called someone and told me that I'll be instructed today.

   After a little knock, a beautiful blond woman came in and smiled at me.
   "Hello Mr. Taylor! Hello, you must be Bella, I'm Ava! It's so nice to meet you" she said in just a few seconds.

   "Breathe Ava." said Blake with a smile.

   "Yes yes of course Mr. Taylor, I'm just so excited, I can already tell me and Bella are gonna be best friends."