CHAPTER 4

Bella

Beep Beep Beep

"Ughh what is happening?" yep that it's my mood when I hear the alarm.

I had a million questions, but first what is smelling so damn good? It's smelling like fresh mint and citrus. I was still in bed when I heard the bathroom door opening and saw Blake coming out of the bathroom. With clothes? No f*cking way.

He had a towel around his waist and drops of water flowed from his hair and reached down to... yep, you guys know where;)).

"Morning kitten!" he said cockily after he caught me staring.

"Please be a little more quiet. My head is killing me."

He looked at me and laughed.
"Here, take this." he gave me an Advil and some water.

"Thanks."

"No problem Bells. We still need to talk but let's do that after work."

"F*ck what time is it?" I asked in panic.

"It's only 7, Bella, calm down. You have everything you need in the bathroom, I'm gonna go find you some clothes." he said getting out of the bedroom.

After I took a bath, we ate some breakfast, which was cooked by his personal chef and then we went to work. When we entered in the company all eyes we're on us and I could feel the girls judging and killing me with their look. I felt a little awkward in the elevator but luckily we weren't alone.

"Miss Smith I need you in my office in 3 hours with these files." he said when I was going into my office.

I turned around and he gave me the files, touching my arms and my fingers. Then he winked and left like nothing happened.

I had lunch with Ava, who of course asked me about my relationship with Blake, or should I say Mr. Taylor.

"So, tell me more. I need some tea. Why did you come together? Since when do you know each other? Are you together? Would you like to be together? Did you guys kissed?"

"Ok missy, slow down and breathe."

"I'm sorry but I really need to know. Imagine: you coming down the aisle and me waiting next to Blake 'cause I'll be your bridesmaid and the godmother of your children." she said all excited and red.

"Ok you really need to breath, Ava."
So, I told her everything that happend, and how we didn't even talk about last night.

After about 3 hours I went to Blake's office to say goodbye.

"Come in!"

"Hi, just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving. Do you need something?"

"No, but we need to talk Bells."

"Now?"

"Yes kitten, now."

"Fine, talk then."

"Last night was a mistake. We both were a little drunk, and I shouldn't have accepted. I'm sorry." he said looking blank at me.