CHAPTER 5

Bella

After I said that, he put his right hand on the wall behind me and the other one on my hip and coming so close to my face that I could feel his breath on my skin, he whispered:

"You want this as much as I do, darling."

His eyes didn't leave mine when I wisheperd back:

"What are you waiting for, then?"

Then of course, his freaking phone rang.

"Shit." he said.

"Shit is right" I thought.

"We need to go to the restaurant right now, but I promise we'll finish this later Bells." he winked at me.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said winking at him too.

The restaurant we had reservation at was beautiful both outside and inside, with great light, great music but especially great food. Especially pasta. Hey, don't judge me for being a pasta person.

"Can we go on a walk right now?" I asked Blake as we finished eating.

"Sure, just let me pay the bill."

When the waiter came he looked at me from head to toe before he winked at me and trowed me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Sorry buddy, but she's married and I'm her husband." said Blake while eyeing him with a look that could kill.

"I'm so sorry Mr. and Mrs. but I didn't saw a ring." the poor waiter excused himself.

"That's ok, don't worry. Thank you for the food. Have a good night!" I said to him and I had do drag Blake from the restaurant.

"Why on earth did you do that?"

"Do what? You are almost married, you can't go and flirt with everybody you see." he yelled at me in the street.

"I didn't even talked to him. You know what? I want to walk alone, I'll see you at the hotel." I said and turned to leave.

"Oh you're not going anywhere alone Bells." he said picking me up in his arms like I weighted nothing.

"Please put me down, but gently this time!" I told him in a stern voice.

"We're going to Central Park, your little legs will get tired if you walk on your own." he said while smirking cockily.

"First of all, my legs are not little! And second, I'm mad at you!"

He rolled his eyes at me and said:

"Look, I know I shouldn't have blamed you but he was totally pissing me off. You're gonna be my wife in less then a month and I'm not going to share you with others."

"Well damn, that was hot as f*ck." I thought.

"I'm glad you find my possessive part hot, kitten." he winked at me.

"Oh good God, I said that loud, didn't I?" I asked embarrassed.

"Yep. Now let's get going." he winked at me.

He carried me among all the people on the street until we reached Central Park. The view was wonderful so I think he saw the amazement on my face, so he asked me if I like the place.

"Are you kidding me, I love it!" I said smilling and admiring the view and I saw him with the corner of my eye, looking down at me and smiling softly.

What game are we playing here, Blake?, I wanted to ask.

We walked for almost 2 hours. We talked about the wedding, about previous relationships, I even asked him who the woman in that photo was, but again, he avoided the question and changed the subject. Turns out, he's not that bad as I used to think and I really think he's a big softly guy on the inside.

When we got to the hotel, I quickly took my pajamas and went to the bathroom to change and of course, to do my night routine. After 15 minutes, I came out of the bathroom thinking that he was already dressed in pajamas and that he was waiting in bed. Yeah sure! He was fully naked, with his muscles and his little, actually not so liitle friend in sight and with a towel around his neck.

"F*ck Bells. You should have said something." he said sounding all flushed while he covered himself.

"I-I I'm really sorry, I didn't know!" I said while trying not to blush.

"You can go in the bathroom now."

As he passed me, he stopped for a split second and whispered in my ear, his warm breath waking my skin to life:

"Pick up your jaw, is hanging."

Then he entered the bathroom like nothing happened.

"Ok we need some rules." I said when he came into the bed.

"Rules for what?"

"First, you don't touch me and I don't touch you."

"Really Bella?"

"Shut up, I'm not done. Second, no one moves the pillow tower between us." I said looking at him implicitly.

He rolled his eyes at me and said:"Fine Bells, have it your way."

My first thought in the morning was why are the hotel pillows always soft, fuffy and so damn fragrant. Wait, why is this pillow moving? I quickly opened my eyes and saw a big full chest right in front of my face. And his posesor was already looking down at me smilling softly.

"Why are you smilling, Taylor? I asked rolling my eyes at him and I moved back to my part of bed.

"You messed up your rules from the first second after you fell asleep, kitten." he said while smirking cockily at me.

Then, out of nowhere his fingers took the hair from my face and put it behind my ear softly.

"Blake, are you ok? I asked.

"I'm perfect." he said then he kissed my f*cking forehead.

"Let's go, we need to get ready for the meetings." he told me while getting up and entering the bathroom.

"Ok then..." I mumbled.

Hmm what is going on with Blake? Is he slowly falling for Bella? What will Bella think about this? What will happen next? We'll find out in Chapter 6.
Thank you for reading!!!! <3