CHAPTER 2

Bella
Wednesday

I woke up today with absolutely no mood and of course with puffy red eyes, so I decided to call in sick at work.

I didn't want to talk with Blake at all so I asked Ava to tell him that I'm sick.

Around lunch I got a call from my mother who invited me to a family dinner and I was really excited because that meant I was going to see Mark, my older brother and David, my little nephew, whose mother died 3 years ago, when she gave birth to him.

I had 5 more hours until I needed to go so I decided to watch some Netflix and eat a lot of junk food. It was almost 5 pm when I went to take a bath. After the bath I straightened my hair, put on a little make up and I wore a casual red dress.

When I got home I waited for my mom to open the door, so I could finally see little David.

"Olivia, Bella is here!" I heard my father yelling.

"I'm coming Bells!"

Yep, that's right, 25 and I'm still called "Bells".

The door opened and I saw my parents looking at me with a lot of love.

"Hi guys! I missed you so much!" I told them.

"Hey baby, we missed you too sweetheart." my father said.

Before I could say anything else, I heard a shout:

"Aunty Belle we're coming" and I saw Mark giving David a piggyback ride.

"Hello little mister, how are you doing?" I said taking him in my arms.

"We're good sis, we missed you." said Mark hugging me.

"I missed you more little brother."

He looked down at me and said with a smile:

"You realize I'm 3 years older than you, right?"

"Shh, don't tell anyone that."

"Well, I'm starving guys, let's eat." said dad.

"Actually honey, I invited the Taylor's too." said mom while she winked at dad.

"You did what?" I asked shocked.

"Oh honey I forgot to tell you, didn't I?"

"Yes mom, you "forgot"." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!Besides, we are doing this for you Bells."

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll find out soon, let's wait for the Taylor's now."

After about 15 minutes, there was a knock at the door.

"Bells you should go and open the door." said Mark.

"You get so well with Blake, you should be the one who opens it."

"C'mon Bella don't be a child." said mom.

When I opened the door I tried not to be influenced by Blake's power and masculinity but in vain.

"Oh my God! Bella dear, you look absolutely stunning!"

"Thank you Elena, so do you!" I told Mrs. Taylor.

"Hello Bells, how are you, how is my son treating you at work?"

"He's great and very professional, Anthony." I told Mr. Taylor, while looking and smiling at Blake, who was already looking softly at me.

"Bella c'mon bring them over here!" yelled my mother.

Mr. and Mrs. Taylor left and I was about to follow them when Blake took my hand in his and brought me in the bathroom.

"So, how is your cold?" Blake said after he closed the bathroom door.

"A lot worse now that I saw you." I replied and he simply rolled his eyes.

"Look, I'm really sorry for how I reacted yesterday, it was just a picture and I shouldn't made a big fuss because of it. And yes I know you didn't mean it and I know my words hurted you."

"Your words did not hurt me, Taylor."

"Yeah sure kitten, keep lying to yourself. Are we good?"

"Are we ever good, Blake?"

"You know what I mean, kitten." he said looking straight into my eyes, and believe me or not but there was a lot of tension there.

"Ok but who was that woman, Blake? Some lost sister?" he looked blank at me, so I decided to let it go.

"Yes, we're good Blake, don't panic I won't tell Elena about this." I said and winked at him.

Then, he pinned me to the wall, taking both my hands and placing them over my head, coming dangerously close to my ear and whispered:

"Don't play with fire kitten, we don't want you to get burn."

I swear he almost kissed my shoulder but all I felt was a fresh mint breath, and before I knew it, he was gone, leaving me all hot and bothered.

Going back at the dinner table, I saw Blake and Mark playing and chatting with David, who was getting sleepier.

"Good, Bells is here, we can start." said dad.

"Start what?" me and Blake asked simultaneously.

"We have something very important to tell you guys." said Blake's mom.

"What is going on mom?" Blake asked.

"You two are getting married in a month!"

"What!?" me and Blake yelled together.

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys, but i had to:)).
What happens next? Will Blake and Bella agree? What will Bella do? We'll find out soon in Chapter 3.
See you!!! <3