CHAPTER 7

Blake

It's 11 am and I couldn't sleep all night because of worries. I know Bella is fine but I still wanted to be awake in case something bad happens. Bella is of course still asleep. She didn't have a fever overnight and she didn't tremble at all, which made me very happy. For a few days, I've felt an attraction for her. I admit, she looks magnificent but I am attracted to her personality, her way of being.

"C'mon sleeping beauty. Time to wake up." I said rubbing her back slowly.

She slowly opened her ocean blue eyes and looked at me with a happy face.

"Good morning." she said yawning.

"Good morning baby." I said kissing her forehead.

Wtf Blake, get a life for God's sake!, I scolded myself in my head.

"How was your sleep?" Bella asked me and I had no idea what to say, so i kept looking at her.

She caught me because she asked me with suspicios eyes:

"You sleeped, right?"

"Well I mean I wanted to, but I couldn't sleep when I knew that you're sick next to me."

"Are you that dumb? Yesterday was a tiring day and you didn't sleep because of me." she said as she hit me on the head.

"Hey! Watch out, Smith."

"Oh yeah, or what? You're going to punish me?" she said smirking.

Bella

"I will, but only if you want me to." he said winking at me.

"Why would I want to in the first place?" I scoffed, turning away from him.

He grabbed my arm, twisting me around so I was facing him. Our chests were almost touching. We were so close.

"Don't turn your back on me, kitten." he growled, his brown eyes traveling back and forth between my eyes.

"Fuck off." I pushed him off, making his grip on my arm loosen.

"Fuck me? No thanks." he smirked, taking a step towards me. My back hit the wall, I had no where else to go. He raised my chin up and came closer until our lips met.

I quickly realized what was going on and started moving my lips against his. I grabbed his neck with both my hands as he possessively grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him until we were pressed against each other. The kiss was gentle, yet rough at the same time.

He grabbed my hip, causing me to groan into his mouth. His lips were soft as he grazed over my teeth as I hold back a moan. He tasted so damn good. I could taste a mix of mint and citrus as his tongue roamed around in my mouth. He eventually pulled back, causing me to miss the warmth of his plump lips.

I gently brought my hand up from his neck and gently grazed over his little beard that covered his jaw. He slowly closed his eyes, trying to catch his breath as he leaned into my hand. I didn't realize until now that he had me pressed up against the wall as he stared at me. We were both breathing heavily as a smile tugged at the corner of our lips.