CHAPTER 14

Ava

When I looked down and saw the two pink lines, I tought I'm gonna die. We aren't even together and he was a child already. His wife died when she gave birth, fuck.

"I can't do this Bella, not alone." I told her, as she hugged me tightly, whispering that everything will be alright.

"You'll never be alone Ava. You have me, Blake and I'm gonna kick that asshole's ass if he doesn't take responsability for his actions."

"I love you Bella."

"I love you too Ava. And I love this little baby already. I'm gonna be the godmother, right?"

"Yes." I love how Bella can make me laugh and forget my problems, even for a little while.

"Now come on. Call your baby daddy and tell him to meet up."

"I don't know if I should tell him right now. What if it's a false positive? What if I'm gonna have a miscarriage?"

"Look, I'm sure everything will be fine and I'm sure that he'll want to see the baby for the first time with you."

"Yeah, maybe."

"Do you need me to stay with you?"

"No, we'll be just fine here." I said and I subconsciously caressed my still little belly.

"You're gonna be a wonderful mom, Ava. Give yourself some credit."

"Thank you for everything."

"No problem. Now put on your big girl pants, and call him."

"I will."

One hour later when I heard him knocking at the door I wanted to fucking disappear.

"Hi." I couldn't even look at his face. I was so scared and so guilty.

"Is everything alright? Are you hurt? You sounded scared on the phone."

"I'm fine. I mean I'm not fine, I'm just . . . nevermind. Come in, we need to talk about something."

"Calm down Ava, take a deep breath. I'm right here." I did as I was told and went to the couch.

"Mark, I . . . I'm pregnant." I said in one breath and I could see the shock on his face. Fuck fuck fuck. He just stared at me for a whole minute so I started crying. Fuck you, hormones.

"You're joking right?" Mark said and I started crying harder and harder.

"I'm so sorry. I swear I-"

"Fuck I can't do this, sorry." And before I knew it, he was opening the door and all I could do was to scream after him:

"Fuck you asshole!" And he left and I broke down in tears and texted Bella.

"What happened?"

"H-He. . . He left." I was crying so hard that I was sobbing.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Mark." I was speechless when I heard her.

"Wait . . . how do you know it's him?"

Love Me AlwaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara