36| Honeymoon

Chapter 36: Honeymoon (Ace's POV)

That four-day vacation in the Bahamas practically ended up being our honeymoon. We acted exactly how we would have on our honeymoon. The perfect couple that couldn't keep their hands off of each other. That's exactly what we became after the first night there. 

I wasn't expecting her to be comfortable going all the way with me. And the first night, she wasn't. So we really did just shower, make out and then fall asleep cuddling. The second night too, we didn't have sex. Or on the third. On the fourth, when we were finally getting to it, we were interrupted by everybody making chaos in the hallway. 

And now we're on our flight back and I'm really hoping she'll agree and join the goddamn mile-high club with me because, after four whole days where we were constantly touching and kissing and holding each other, all I want is to have sex with her. And it didn't fucking happen! 

"Ace." 

I looked over at her. "Yes?" 

"Why are you in such a grumpy mood today?" She hugged my arm, staring at me. 

"I'm not," I lied. 

"Yes, you are." She watched me with calculating eyes before she realized. "Are you seriously annoyed because we couldn't finish what we started on this trip?" She laughed softly, trying not to get too much attention from the people around us. 

I turned my body to face hers. "Damn right I am. Four days, Gianna. That was four days of constantly teasing and turning each other on and every time we almost got to it, we were either interrupted or we ran out of time. Is the universe actually playing a game here?" 

"Shh!" She put her hand over my mouth. "Someone's going to hear you." 

"I don't care," I said through gritted teeth, pulling her hand down. "I want to have sex with you." 

"You can when we get home. We'll land by one in the afternoon, your dad has a meeting for two. I'm not working today. Are you?" 

I shook my head. 

"There ya go," she said teasingly. "Who knew Ace Allister was so desperate?" She scoffed, looking through the window. I opened my mouth to ask her but she beat me to it. "And my answer to the mile-high club is still a no." 

I groaned, leaning my head back as Aria walked past our seats and to the bathroom and I turned to the window, looking at the clouds like Gianna had been doing. I leaned in, whispering in her ear, "Can we at least make out?" 

She laughed, turning to me. "What is wrong with you? Are all guys like this?" 

"Yes." 

She rolled her eyes but she was smiling. She looked up where Nathan was walking to the bathrooms. 

He looked at me and my eyes widened in realization. He gave me a stern look, telling me to keep my mouth shut but there's no way I'm not telling Gianna. He walked past our seats and to the bathroom as well. What a coincidence that both of them needed to use the bathroom at the same time. 

"They're having sex in there," I mumbled. 

"What? Who?" 

"Nathan and Aria." 

She frowned in confusion. "How would you know?" 

I laughed, "Because she just walked past us and went into the bathroom and Nathan just followed her. They're obviously joining the club before us." 

"Ace, we're not having sex on a plane." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes."