Yacht

Hey guys i hope ya'll like this chapter

Taehyung's POV

After I talked with Jimin yesterday , I always thought that avoiding Professor Jeon is the best choice because I don't want to take the risk . Becoming a professor is a long way ... and I don't want Professor Jeon risk it for a student who's just started university which is me .

Professor Jeon deserve someone better than me and I know it's hurt because I'm starting to have feeling for him but all this thing , I have to vanish it .

I don't know what to do on weekend except keep staring at my phone which is Jungkook's message in my intagram. He dm me for my number but I just seen his message .

"Yah lets go outside" Jimin said

"Where to ?"

"I just asked my appa and he let me use his yacht !"

"A yacht ?? Your family's ??"

"Yep "

"But Jimin it's a little bit bored if only two of us "

"Don't worry about that because I already asked Minjae and Minjae really want to go since he never got the chance to go on yacht before . Then, Minjae asked Wooshik sunbae and Wooshik called his friends to join too !! So there's many people joining us !! Let's go !" Jimin said .

Well it's the truth tho because Minjae moved from our school to another school when Jimin's dad just bought a yacht . When we about to call him , we lost his contact which means he changed his number.

"Okay let's go !!"

After I pack some sunblock and my spare clothes , I locked the dorm and wait for Jimin at the entrance of the building

After I pack some sunblock and my spare clothes , I locked the dorm and wait for Jimin at the entrance of the building . He said he want to take principal's permission for Wooshik sunbae and his friends because they have practice actually but because of they want to join us and Jimin have the power to the principal so he helped them.