JinMin in action

HAPPY ARMY DAYYY !!! 💜💜💜
So it's really suit with this chapter because Jin and Jimin wil plan to make taekook together ..

As you already know ... they're Taekooker's leader ..

Don't worry I didn't forgot Yoongi .. he's our master ..

I hope ya'll like this chapter 

Jimin got amazed by Professor Jin's office

Jimin got amazed by Professor Jin's office . The office seems very well decorated and mostly are ....

Pink ?

Jimin trying so hard not to laugh at the choice of the professor's favourite colour . Professor Jin is one of the oldest Professor here but because of he's so handsome make all the students thinks he just a little bit older than Professor Yoongi and Jungkook . Most of then though Professor Jung And Professor Kim is older than him .

Jimin sit at the sofa and fidgeting with his finger .

"So... want some drink ? "

"Just plain water "

"Okay then ... here we go "

"Thank you sir"

"Stop with the formality.. called me Jin hyung and I'll just call you Jimin"

"Okay then Jin hyung"

"So what you think about Jungkook ?"

"Professor Jeon ?? Well ... I didn't saw him most of time ... I'm in Professor Min's class . At first when I saw Professor Jeon when he came to our class and talking about something to Professor Min . It's on the first day.. I still remember most of my friends were whispering and girls fangirling when they saw Professor Jeon ..."

"You didn't ?"

"No.. because I like Professor- never mind "

"Professor Min more ?? "

Jimin starting to blushed and drink his water to cover up his blushed face

"I'm right then" Jin said smirking

"Hyung he's hot and at the same time he can be very cute but unfortunately these days he get on my nerves . He so cold !"

"Well you both are match together seems you both are small and believe me you gonna see the real Yoongi in the future "

"Hyung !!!"

"Okay okay tell me how'd you know about the relationship between your bff and my bff ??"

"Oh Taehyung told me on the day he lost his virginity ... while eating"

"Damn he even lost his virginity to Jungkook ?? Jimin .. I showed you this photo .. can you tell if is it your bff ?"