YoonMin

I'm so mad right now ... to myself
I accidentally published this chapter earlier and there's two people already read it 😭😭😭 I haven't done Jimin's POV yet . Oh god

Now , Jungkook and Taehyung at Jungkook's office during recess

Now , Jungkook and Taehyung at Jungkook's office during recess . After telling Jimin and Minjae that he'll not joining them at the cafeteria because Jungkook already bought him food .

They agreed even Minjae giggling and keep teasing about Taehyung and Jungkook

Taehyung already tell Minjae everything .. all the detail and he promised Taehyung not to tell anyone and of course Taehyung have to bribe him with something . Minjae is a social person so they have to make sure that Minjae didn't tell to anyone . Jimin said he will take care Minjae if he want to tell this forbidden relationship to anyone .

So when the recess finally come, Taehyung quickly pack his bag and straightly went to Jungkook's office not forgetting to check if anyone is there before he get in.

He sat on the sofa while playing with his piano tile until the door suddenly open by Jungkook . Jungkook put the books on his table and walk to Taehyung taking his phone from him .

"Jungkook !!! Nooooo"

"You always play this .. how about you play with your boyfriend here who need your attention" Jungkook said with a pouting face .

Jungkook put the phone in one of the drawer and sit down on his chair . He have to check all his students's works . Even one of it .. it's Taehyung's .

Taehyung is always got the highest score before but when he always absent to college back then make him little bit lost and trying to catch up . Not bad he's still the second highest .

Taehyung sit on Jungkook's lap and take his paper

"Did you want to correct it , love ?"

"Nah it's unfair to the others... it's okay . It's still high . I don't want to take advantage from you " Taehyung said as he stand up and sit back on Jungkook lap but this time facing him . He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck .

Jungkook lean forward to kiss the younger . Taehyung kiss him back missing his boyfriend's lips.

Jungkook pulled apart and look at Taehyung's neck which Taehyung covered his mark with foundation . Jungkook pull Taehyung closer and make a new one at Taehyung's neck

"K-Kook ... Ngh . I just covered it-fuck"

"Why you covered it ?? This will show people that you're taken " Jungkook said as he lick his mark already satisfied with his new fresh mark on his boyfriend's neck .

Taehyung lean his head on Jungkook's chest listening to his boyfriend's heartbeat which a calming sound for him .

Jungkook kiss Taehyung's head and put his chin on it.