The fight

Oh god I'm slept late last night and woke up early ...

WHY NEVERTHELESS ONLY ONCE A WEEK ?! Wuaaa now I have to wait for next week to watch next episode.  😭😭😭

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I want to say to Jin hyung that I will attend the college tomorrow . My temperature getting lower which means I'm getting better . Yes I'm still sick but just a little bit.

But Jin hyung didn't answered my call . Its weird that Jin hyung didn't answered it because everytime I called, he quickly answered after the second ring .

I'm also want to tell him about something ...

He must be busy. So I left a message and straightly go back to bed to sleep.

 So I left a message and straightly go back to bed to sleep

//TOMORROW//

I'm walking through the hallway and caught most of my student's attention. Seems like they've got the sign that I'm back. I'm sure all of them is giving warning to their friends to some group chats or something. Come on everyone did like that included me when I was young.

When I'm about to get in my office, I heard a fight with some banging which is I think from the locker's sound. I quickly go to the sound and spot a crowd like they all watching something.

Then I saw...
TWO OF MY STUDENTS FIGHTING!
A SENIOR !

Seojoon and Bogum is fighting and Bogum got most of Seojoon's punches. I see Namjoon on the way here walking fast. I wave at him signalling him to pull Bogum while I pulled Seojoon.

When I pulled Seojoon he shouted something that make my eyes widened...

"YOU PERVERT ASSHOLE ! WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID TO TAEHYUNG ?!"

Taehyung as in Kim Taehyung ? My Taehyung ? Is he still mine ?

"HE'S MY BOYFRIEND FOR GOD SAKE !" Bogum shouted

" OH REALLY ?! A BOYFRIEND DOESN'T FORCE THEIR LOVER TO HAVE SEX !"

"HE SEDUCE ME FIRS-" bogum got cut off when someone suddenly come to the scene and kick him from behind making Namjoon accidentally lost his grips from Bogum's hands