Club

Hey guys !! I hope you guys love this chapter !

Jungkook's POV

I get inside the night club which with the music blast to my ears once I got in. People were dancing on the dance floor .. some of girls even grinding the guy's dick being horny and asking for the dick inside them.

I go upstairs and to the VIP room , all of my friends were there drinking alcohol . Jin is the first one who noticed me .. he run to me and hug me tightly like we just met. I raised my brows to Yoongi asking for explanation.. he shrugged and continue drinking.

I push Jin slowly and lead him to the sofa . Namjoon already wasted leaning at the sofa with his eyes close.

"What the hell just happened ?? I just got here "

"You know them" Hoseok said

I pour myself a drink and drink it all at once. The music still can be heard in here and there's a glass window which I can see all the people dancing, kissing and the things that most people did in club.

I take my phone out from my pocket and open Instagram.... I can see Bogum updated .

I clicked on it and my eyes widened

BogummiePark

Night coffee , Anyone ?? Oh wait I already have a partner @Tae_K95 even he takes chocolate bit act like it's coffee

Seojoonindahouse,Wooshikkkxxx and 1.5M other people liked this post

Tae_K95 What ?? I hate caffeine !!

Seojoonindahouse Yah !! Where are you two dating ??

BogummiePark @Seojoonindahouse we're not dating FYI

Wooshikkkxxx still you dumped me with them watching this shit 😑

Jiminie_Bolala @Wooshikkkxxx hey it's not that bad

TheUnknown The fact that you also drinking coffee while like this post 😂