Saving Taehyung

Hey guys ... so are you ready for this chapter ?

I hope ya'll like it !

Taehyung's POV BEFORE BOGUM KIDNAPPED HIM

Taehyung's POV
BEFORE BOGUM KIDNAPPED HIM

My body is weak from yesterday ... Bogum force it too hard and I can't take it because he's hurting my hole not pleasuring my hole.

Jimin want to stay with me but I demanded him to go to school and make sure I'm okay .

We make up last night .. there's no other bff like Jimin . Jimin comforted me by hugging me tightly in sleep because he scare that I will leave him again .

Minjae just know about the news quickly come to our dorm and talk. He's mad at Bogum and tell Wooshik hyung . When Wooshik hyung got the news he also come to our dorm with Seojoon hyung. They're mad at what Bogum force me to do . I don't care that so much... what I'm care no is that I'm save and I don't have to see that pervert again.

When I was sitting at my table doing my assignment, someone knocked at the door . It's not Jimin because he got the keys and he can open My himself but maybe a Senior or Jungkook ?

I quickly open the door and see a guy wearing hoodie covering his face . I'm about to open the hoodie when he grab my hand and pulled me to the car.

I was pushed forcefully into the car . My head got hit and I look at the guy . He's taking my phone from my pocket and take off his hood . Then he look at me with a smile . My body starting to tremble when I saw his face ... his smile it's not a soft smile like i used to see .. this is an evil smile .

My phone's in his hand. He asked someone to put back my phone in the dorm and demanded the driver to go. He's starting to touch my lap making me fliched surprisedly . My eyes starting to full with tears and just hoping someone can help me .

"Miss me baby ?"

"Bogummie let me go .. please"

"Nope "

"You are CRAZY !" I shouted making Bogum slap my face again