The Kim's

Hey guysss !!!
How are you ? Please stay safe everyone ...

Everyone is crowding at the janitor room because of the loud banging sound from Seojoon

Everyone is crowding at the janitor room because of the loud banging sound from Seojoon . He's trying to break the door but it's didn't succeed.

Professor Jeon arrived and he kicked it very strong make the door break into pieces . All the students gasping surprised . The other professors just arrived . Jungkook carry Taehyung out from the janitor room . His eyes is close and his cheeks somehow have a bruised  with pale skin.

"Baby !! Breath for me " Professor Jeon said shaking his boyfriend

The students become dumbfounded . Even Seojoon from worried face turns into surprised face . He look at Minjae and Jimin to see their reaction but they already knew about Professor Jeon and their bff's relationship .

"Jungkook bring him to infirmary . We'll call Chanyeol and Baekhyun " Professor Jin said

Seojoon look one by one the professor's reaction. Most of them showed worried face and mad at what happened to Taehyung . He's confused .

"Everyone back to class" Professor Min said strictly

Jungkook lift Taehyung and carry him to the infimary . The nurse checked him and just said that Taehyung have a panic attack that's why he fainted . Jungkook wait for Taehyung wake up . He stay by his side and don't want to move because he want to be the first person Taehyung's saw once he wakes up.

On the other side, Namjoon and Yoongi have to confront the principal to explained the situation . They didn't answered when the principal asked what's the relationship between the two of them because Jungkook said he want to tell her by himself .

Meanwhile, Jin and Hoseok wait for Kim's family arrival to the university . Jimin also with them because he already knew Taehyung's parents.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

My eyes can't stop tearing up when I watched my baby's condition . He must be scared like very scared . I swear to god I'll make him regret !