Mr. Jeon's fiancè

This song is for this chapter
I love this song and I hope ya'll love it too !

This song is for this chapter I love this song and I hope ya'll love it too !

//TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY//

The flight take 14 hours from Korea to New York . The hyungs is trying to distract Jungkook with so many works and meeting . Even Seojoon have a lie a little bit to Jungkook .

Taehyung took flight at 11 a.m. in the morning . Jungkook was worried when he called Taehyung but he didn't answered but thankfully Minjae got it .. he said Jimin and Tae is busy by all the clubs meeting , sports and the assignments .

Jungkook believed him so he asked Minjae to tell Taehyung to text him in the before going to bed . Even Taehyung didn't text him... Minjae have told Jin to distract him that night .

He did .. with the others . They said they want to try the new cafe just opened. They quickly drag Jungkook that night to hang out . Hoseok quietly take Jungkook's phone from his table and keep it .

He noticed he lost his phone . He keep looking for it but everyone said to look at it later .

Jungkook not at the best mood right this moment . Not knowing how his fiancé doing at Korea . He actually have to go there today but he can't .

They have to keep Jungkook busy until 2 p.m. because they want to give some time to rest for Taehyung a little bit before surprising his fiancé .

 because they want to give some time to rest for Taehyung a little bit before surprising his fiancé

Jungkook's POV

"That's all for today .. dismiss"

"Thank you sir"

I can't hold it anymore . The girls like they want to wear only Panties here . What's with the short skirts and it's getting shorter ?!

"Urm Mr Jeon"

Here we go again the same bitch . She great at her works but she's a bitch ! Oh god Irene ... I already told everyone before working here .. I have a fiancé but still-

Ergh they didn't want to believe me .

"What Irene ?"

"Urm .. can we go lunch together ?"