He's not the one !

You gonna hate Taehyung's character at this chapter

Warning ..
⚠️Vmin fights⚠️

Taehyung just back from a date with Bogum

Taehyung just back from a date with Bogum. He unlock his dorm and come in . He didn't see Jimin in there .. so he take his towel and his toiletries and go wash himself .

When he came back , he saw Minjae at the study table smiling sadly at him . Minjae signal him to look behind and so he turn around .. he saw Jimin look at him with furious face .

"What ?"

"What ?! You suddenly dating Bogum !" Jimin shouted

"You guys always tease me with him so I thought he's the one for me ?"

"Are you sick ? You knew we never meant that ! Yes I sometime like to tease you both but its doesn't mean I really meant for it !"

"THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO ?! I DON'T CARE ! BOGUM IS MY BOYFRIEND ! PERIOD !"

"TAEHYUNG YOU DIDN'T LOVE HIM !"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ?! I LOVE HIM !"

"YOU'RE NOT ! YOU CAN LIE TO YOURSELF BUT NOT YOUR BFF ! I KNOW YOU ! "

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME , JIMIN !"

"WE'RE BFF SINCE LITTLE , TAE !!!"

"YOU ARE ANNOYING !! I NEVER LOOK AT YOU AS MY BFF ! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CALLED ME THAT!"

"What ?" Jimin voice suddenly become slower than usual

The room become silent after Taehyung's outburst. Minjae stand up

"I think it's the best you both talk to each other and not shouting at each other ? I better go to my room . Bye" minjae said as he get out from the room. He knew that the two guys didn't even care he leave because they're so furious with each other .

"Jimin .. i-"

"I-I'm not your bff ??" Jimin stutter .. his eyes starting to tear up

"Jimin .. I'm tired .. we talk about this later"

"When ? You tell me when ?! You never tell me that Bogum confessed to you ? You don't even discuss with me about your answer !"

"It's my personal life "

"Oh now it's your personal life ?! Tae you have to break up with him"

"NO ! WHY I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING YOU TELL ME TO ?"

"TAE ! YOU JUST TAKE HIM BECAUSE YOU JUST WANT TO GET OFF JUNGKOOK ! YOU USING HIM !"

"I'm not ! Watch me . I'm gonna make love with him !" Taehyung said as he get out after pack his things

"Where you wanna go ?"

"Bogum's house .. away from you" Taehyung said while walking out from the room