Human Ritual? | Diamonds X Reader (Kiss Imagines)

After lounging around today, with nothing to do, there was a gentle knock at your door. You don't remember anyone coming over today?

You got up from the couch and head over, apparently taking too long, as three, more forceful knocks bang at the door this time.

"Coming, coming!" You yell, picking up the pace.

You reached the door and opened it to reveal...

"Pearl...s? What're you two doing here?" You ask the Blue and Yellow Pearls in front of you.

"The Diamonds have requested your presence." Blue Pearl told in her usual quiet tone.

"T-the Diamonds? What do the Diamonds want with me?" You asked.

"They wanted to tell you themselves." Yellow said. "Now if we can hurry this up and go, that would be great." She grumbled.

"Uhm... okay? I can't really say no, huh?" You agreed questioningly not really wanting to disobey an order from the Diamonds! You left the house with the Pearls, heading towards the Warp Pad at the centre of Little Homeschool.

On the way you passed by Steven and Amethyst. They saw you with the Pearls and shot you a confused glance, you just stared back with no answer to give and shrugged.

Arriving at the Warp Pad, you all stepped on and promptly arrived in front of White's chamber.

"They are waiting inside." Blue Pearl said, placing her hand on the pad next to the huge, towering doors ahead of you.

"Have fun." Yellow Pearl teased with a scoff as her and Blue Pearl walked away.

You gulped before hesitantly taking rigid steps inside of the large, open room. As you were told, White, Yellow and Blue Diamond were all present, sat down on their thrones.

"Oh, look! The human has arrived!" Blue spoke in pleasant surprise as she stood from her seat, crouching down next to you, with her hands on her knees.

"Uhm, hi." You nervously smiled and waved up at Blue.

"Finally, we can get this over and done with." Yellow Diamond grumbled.

You fidgeted in place for a moment, feeling rightly intimidated by the Diamond's presence. I mean they're giants for stars sake!

"U-uhm... if I may ask, why exactly am I here?" You asked quietly under your breath.

"Ah! Well... you see, as you know, our Pearl's have been on Earth for quite some time at that 'school' Steven set up. Whilst they were there they—" Blue ranted before White interrupted.

"You are taking far too long! The Pearl's saw a couple preforming some odd ritual. They claimed it looked like the humans were trying to 'eat each other's faces'." White explained.

Your face grew a deep red quickly as you realised what they were getting at. Could you try and avoid the situation by saying it wasn't kissing? Should you tell them?

"T-that would be uhm... k-kissing..." You mumbled, getting increasingly quieter until your last word couldn't be interpreted.

"Speak louder." Yellow sighed with a roll of her eyes.

Gripping your hands into fists you managed to gain the courage to blurt out "Kissing!"

"Kissing?" Blue repeated.

You nodded. "Yeah, it's a human thing couples do to show their affections."

"So they weren't trying to eat each other? That would've been far more interesting." Yellow joked... or at least you hoped she was joking.