You Are Ours, We Are Yours | Diamonds X Reader

White, Blue and Yellow Diamond were sat together in Blue's pool. They had finally been getting along again and vastly enjoyed just talking to each other about any and everything... one of those things being... you.

"You always blush whenever we talk about them~" Blue teased White.

"D-do not!" White huffed, cheeks flushing a deep pink.

"White, you have a little..." Yellow said, gesturing to her cheek. White covered her face with her hands and squirmed a bit.

"You too, Yellow! I know you like them, you just won't admit it!" Blue said.

"What?! No way! They're just a... human, nothing more, nothing less." Yellow huffed and crossed her arms.

"If they're just a human, why do you always agree to go see them? Aren't you too busy for just a human?" Blue continued her assault.

"I only go to learn more of Earthly culture!" Yellow retorted.

"Then what did I overhear you say about them in your sauna?" Blue asked, with a devilish smile.

"You didn't..." Yellow gasped. "You wouldn't..."

"Oh but I did! And I will! I believe I overheard you saying something like..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scene change to Yellow Diamond alone in her sauna, or so she thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just don't... get it!" Yellow shouted, sitting down and raising her arms above her head in frustration.

"They're just a human... like the rest of the billions of them! So why... do they feel so different to the rest?"

"Do I— 'like' this one? I don't understand it but... I want to spend time with them... that I know for sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scene change back to Blue's pool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's about all I heard." Blue finished, upholding her evil smile throughout.

"Blue I'll shatter you!" Yellow yelled, standing up in the pool.

"Now, now you two." White said, with Blue and Yellow turning to face her.

Yellow sat back down.

"What about you Blue?" White asked.

"Huh?" Blue questioned.

"You've talked about our feelings for them, but we haven't heard your opinion."

"Ah, I see. Well... uhm..." Blue began with a faint blush as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"I too obviously like them... I like all humans, but this one in particular... is special. It's a different feeling than just liking them— a stronger feeling." Blue explained.

"Well, it's settled then." White stated.

"What is?" Yellow asked.

"Y/n mentioned something called couples, yes? If we are all in agreement of... l-loving them, then we could be in one of those human relationships with them." White elaborated.

"HUH?! Wait! I—" Yellow began but was cut off by Blue.

"Yellow, if you're going to open about your feelings now is your best chance."

"...fine." Yellow mumbled.

"What was that?" Blue teased.

"I said fine! I'm not agreeing, I'm just allowing it!" Yellow huffed with a blush.

With the others decided, White clapped with Blue and Yellow Pearl entering the pool room and rushing up the stairs. "Yes, my Diamonds?" Both of the Pearls asked in unison.

"Can you fetch Y/n here for us?" White asked.

"Yes, my Diamond." Both Pearls affirmed in unison again before leaving the room and heading to the Warp Pad.

After a while, the Pearls returned with you following just behind them. The Pearls led you in, saluted then left the room once again.

"Oh and Pearls..." White started followed by the Pearls heads turning to face her.

"Thank you." White said with a smile.

Blue and Yellow Pearl looked at each other with their own smiles. "Y-you're welcome, my Diamond!" Yellow said, as both Pearls left the room.

There was a moment of silence.

"So... uhm, why am I here?" You asked.

"Come, sit in the pool." Blue offered. The Pearls had told you about the pool so you wore clothes to swim in underneath your clothes. You did as Blue suggested and sat down. The water was comfortably warm. The Diamonds presence was also comfortable.

"So, you asked why we called you here well..." White began, before pausing briefly. "We— were talking about you today and we came to a conclusion..."

You gulped. The Diamonds were definitely nice, you just wondered what they thought about you. Was it good, was it bad? Did you do something wrong.

"A-and that conclusion is?" You hesitantly asked.

"We— we uhm... Blue could you..." White nervously stuttered with a developing blush.

"Of course. Well, Y/n, we all agreed to ask if you want to join us in a... human relationship!" Blue cheered excitedly, clapping her hands together with a huge grin and deep blue cheeks.

You'd be lying if you hadn't thought about this yourself. The Diamonds were special to you. In a short amount of time they had become close to you and were great to spend your time with. Some days you'd wait around for the Pearls to come knocking at your door, telling you the Diamonds wanted to see you.

"I— I would love to!" You exclaimed happily, yet a bit louder than you intended, covering your mouth with your hands.

Before the Diamonds made an legible response, Blue scooped you up in her hand and began cradling you against her cheek. "This is most wonderful news! Oh, I'm so glad you see us the same way!"

"Little close..." You gasped from the pressure.

"Oh! Sorry." Blue apologised, placing you back down in the water. "I'm just so happy!" She squealed.

"White?" Blue called out.

"Y/n... you are something incredibly special to us, we are yours, and you are ours. You are the only one who makes me feel this certain way..." She ranted.

Blue smiled at White, then turned to "Yellow?"

Yellow sighed. "If I'm ever going to be truthful to you, it should be now. You are the most... acceptable human. At first I thought of you as nothing more than the other billions of your species... but now that is different..."

"What we are trying to say is that..." Blue began.

"We love you, Y/n!" All three cheered out in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~