The Fall

I awoke to water lapping up against my legs. I looked around, it was early morning, I sighed and closed my eyes. That's when I heard rustling come near me. I opened my eyes, and looked toward the noise. I tried to sit up, but my vision went all cloudy from the pain.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You, miss took a great fall. I would take it slow." I looked toward the voice, "Who are you? Please can you help me?" I asked through the pain in my ribs and ankle.

"I could help you but I don't think you will want me too. After all I did abandoned you when you were very little." I was so confused, and then a shadow figure coming toward me.

"Dad..." I then fully realized who it was.

"No, I am not your father. I'm his brother, he actually loved you. Me on the other hand don't." He said with an evil grin.

"You, your the one in my vision wanting to kill me." I tried to stand up, instead I fell down again.

"Kill... is such a harsh word. I would say more like sacrifice to me. Men, please come and gather this weak girl and bring her back to the castle for me."

Panthers came crawling out of the jungle. "You really shouldn't have jumped."

It was the blonde, he was back. Two of the other panthers tied my hands together. He then scooped me up in his arms. I growled from the pain.

"You are now ours." I looked into his blue eyes, "I am nobody. Do what you want to me but you won't get what you want because it is long gone, James." He then looked at me confused.

"How do you know my name?" I smiled up at him, my eyes slowly started to close.

"I know... more... then... y-you th-think." I said passing out.