Love

I heard wood breaking, and growling. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Daniel. His eyes were glowing, I could feel something was wrong.

"I've never seen you get this mad before." I whispered. I could feel my body, it was so weak.

Tears ran down his face, I wiped them all away. "How are you?" I asked.

He laughed, "Shouldn't you be worried about you right now." I looked at him.

"I should worry more about you, Daniel. Here, I can help you." I lightly touched his cheek and healed him. I sat back against the pillows.

Daniel kissed me on the forehead as he stood up. He took his shirt off and un-wrapped his bandages. I saw a scar on his side. "What happened?" I asked.

He sat back down. "A man stole my Father's identity, as we were making plans to come rescue you. I gave him a hug, but then he stabbed me with a dagger. That was hidden in his sleeve. My mother said they found my father in the dungeon, and that he is okay." I explained.

"I'm sorry, Daniel." He shrugged his bare shoulders.

"I'm fine now... Because your here, safe." I smiled at his words.

"Daniel, will you do something for me?" I asked.

"Anything..." He responded. "Will you lay with me."

I slowly scooted over for him. He didn't give me answer, but just went underneath the covers beside me. I cuddled up against him, but that's when something inside me started to grow and heat up. I gasped, realizing we were glowing.

I felt myself grow stronger and wounds started to heal. "What's happening?" I heard him ask. His arms tightened around me.

"Your healing me..." I whispered to him. I looked up into his chocolate brown eyes.

He slowly leaned down, kissing me. I felt his hands run into my hair, and to my sides. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and he then moved his body over mine. I heard myself moan and Daniel growled in return.

The room started to grow warmer. It felt so good to be close to him, I realized I really missed him. He ran his up and down my body. Wrapping my legs around his waist, kissing more passionately.

We slowly started to calm down. He lightly kissed me on the lips. "You healed me, thank you." I whispered.

I cuddled up against his chest. I listened to his heart beat, and slowly started fall asleep. "Evangeline, you are the best thing that has happened to me. I-I love you..."