𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑎

Hello! I just wanted to say that this book has mature themes, including, BDSM, blood, knife, gun, bondage, degrading, praise and many more kinks, strong language and violence, a small amount of sensitive topics (which I will clarify in the chapter) and heavy smut.

This book with also have CNC (consensual non-consensual), meaning he won't be asking for any type of consent. But, this doesn't practically mean it's SA. They will both be in the mindset that they agree on the same thing and enjoy the time they have together.

I would say 18+, but you horny fucks won't listen to me, so suit yourself.

Also, this book is going to be a slow burn, if you don't like it, not my problem.

(Jk, I love all of you who have dedicated your time to read)

The two main characters are Alessandro Giovanni and Valentina Devlin (hence the book name)

I originally tried to make this the first chapter, but failed miserably, so the first chapter is personas.

I would like to acknowledge that this is my book, fully mine. So don't fucking copy it or I will hunt you down and make sure your Walmart version of my book gets taken down.

I would also like to tell you guys that all the pictures that are in this book are from Pinterest! I took the pictures from Pinterest and made the aesthetics!
**

Written in July, 2021.

I have nothing else but to say,
ENJOY

I have nothing else but to say,ENJOY