3 - Bodyguard

• one week later •

one week later •

"What the fuck is this?" I stare down at the dress Austin picked out for me. He looked up at me, clearly offended, and responded in the most sassy way he could. "It's better than half the things in your awful closet, hm." He whipped his head back and mimicked the way girls flip their hair in movies.

I sigh and hold the dress up to my body. "It's my first day as a fucking bodyguard. I would rather die than see my worst enemy catch me in a pretty pink dress." Austin let out a tiny chuckle before replying, "I thought you liked the color pink?"

"I never said I hated it. I just wouldn't wear it; especially when it's a dress that I'm wearing." I shrugged and dropped the dress on my bed. "Then what the fuck are you going to wear?" Austin groaned and fell backwards into my bed, sighing as his face smashed into the mound of pillows.

"Tight ass clothes that fit the description of a bodyguard. Female bodyguard to be exact." I went over to my large closet and opened it with full force. Austin snapped his head up and raised a judging eyebrow towards me.

"Yep, good luck with that." Austin fell back into the bed and covered himself with the blankets. "Frankly, I don't know why you have to dress up. Isn't he going to see you with your normal clothes anyway? You're practically going to be living with him."

I roll my eyes and pick out a good choice of clothes for today. "I still have to be presentable for the first time. Father would go absolutely ballistic on me. He's all about 'Be PeRfEcT, DoNt MeSs Up, Do BeTtEr' when he can't even listen to his own advice." Holding the outfit in my hand, I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

"You have serious daddy issues. I'm just glad you don't call your dad 'daddy' like those girls in shows. How is it not awkward for them." Austin shouted through the closed doors. While struggling to get myself in the black tight skirt, I answer him with a slight chuckle, "I'm not in a show or movie, Austin. Even if I was, you'd be that funny gay friend who judges you on the every little thing you do."

"Ah yes, but would I be the main character?" He thought out loud, earning another eye roll from me. "Oh hell no. That would be me." I shout back and finalize my outfit.

"Is that so? If what your saying IS true, would this job opportunity be a new beginning with your soulmate? Maybe an enemies to lovers type of shit?"

I open the door, making it slam its back on the wall. "First of all, there's NO way in hell I'd fall in love with a dickhead like Alessandro. Second, enemies to lovers are usually in books, not movies or shows. And lastly, what do you think of this outfit for the first day?"

 And lastly, what do you think of this outfit for the first day?"