15 - Anger

A/N: For Bianca, her nickname is Bi. Pronounced as 'Bee'. Not 'bye' just in case y'all get confused.

 Not 'bye' just in case y'all get confused

The car door closes shut.

"Again, I apologize for the actions of Steven. My intentions were never to allow you to get hurt today." Alessandro groans and places both hands onto the steering wheel.

"Alessandro, relax. I don't care, if he did try anything, I would be able to defend myself. And plus, it's my job to take care of you." By instinct, I grab his hand and squeeze it to comfort him.

He tenses up and seeps his brown eyes into our connecting hands. Oh shit.

Pulling back, I sigh and look out the window. I didn't mean to make him uncomfortable, I didn't want him to feel guilty at all. "Let's go?" I ask.

I hate him. He doesn't deserve my comfort. He doesn't deserve my helping hand. What has gotten into me. I'm too nice.

Too nice.

Alessandro starts the car and drives off from the mansion. "Do you have the USB?" He whispers, keeping those brown eyes on the road.

"Yeah." I nod, clutching the USB in my free hand. I had just realized, I am starving. I hadn't eaten much at the mansion. A couple drinks, but barely anything to eat.

My stomach growled. And grumbled. Shut up.

"Did you eat anything the whole time we were there?" Alessandro heard. He heard the loud roaring in my stomach and decided to say something.

"I had some sushi. I'll make me a sandwich or something when we arrive at your place." I whisper and lean on the car window.

"No."

My head turns towards him. "No?"

"No. You like Chinese?" He pulled over in a small plaza, just appearing at the right moment. I was speechless. He was being nice.

Too nice.

"What are you doing, Alessandro? Why the sudden need to care for me. I don't want your kindness." I groan, ripping my eyes off him and focusing on the view in front of me.

"Awe, what's wrong, love? You don't like Chinese?"

"Seriously?"

He chuckles, "I don't want you to die from starvation. I want to be the one to kill you. And I can't really do that if you're already dead. So please, Valentina, what can I get you?"

"I can't die from a few hours of not eating." I frown.

"Well, you can get used to it and make it a habit. Then die. So again, what can I get you?" He pulls up to the Chinese restaurant, not really giving me a choice.

"Chinese is fine." Giving in, I fall back into my seat and cross my arms over my chest. He smiles and drives into the drive thru.

"Order." He whispers once we reach the microphone area. And of course, I get dumplings.