2 - Recruit

He lunges towards me, throwing me to the floor

He lunges towards me, throwing me to the floor. Groaning, my back hits the hard floor, my spine curling with the after-pain. He steps over me and points the tip of his gun right at my head. My eyes trail down his visible, inked chest. His dress shirt unbuttoned and hanging on his body by his two arms. Distracting, maybe, but that didn't stop me from punching him straight in the nose. Clenching my fist together, I throw a quick punch to his 'perfect' face to get him off me.

"Fuck!" He grips his nose with one hand and pins my gun held arm down. "That's not what I'd imagine us doing in this position." He chuckles and takes his other hand to pin my other hand down. Blood oozing from his aching nose, he leans down, an inch away from my lips and whispers, "Go. Fuck. Yourself."

I free my arm and punch him in the cheek, knocking him off me. His body slams onto the floor as his gun goes flying across the hardware floor. I stand up, throwing my heels off and jumping on him. "Only if you watch." I giggle in a bitchy manor and slam my fists to his face.

He quickly uses his arms to cover his face and twists his legs, wrapping them around me, turning me and locking me in our previous position. Suddenly he grabs me by my hair and pulls me up, allowing me to drop my gun and grip my hair. Throwing me onto the wood table, smashing it into pieces. My back burning, struggling to move after smashing my head on the floor.

"I was planning on it, sweetheart." He lifts up my blade from before. I groan and try to fix my position, my vision blurring slightly. His arms wrap around my neck and lifts me up, pressing the knife against my chin. "I would love to see your blood splatter all over my shirt, oozing from your mouth as you wheeze your last words." He digs the knife deeper into my chin, causing a pathetic whimper to escape my lips. His eyes widened as he loosened his grip.

Apparently, that pathetic whimper distracted him, allowing me to smash my forehead into his, throwing us both into each other. I flip onto his bloody chest and take the blade out of his hand. He breathlessly grabs my waist and slams my body back onto the floor.

"You play too much, too much for my liking." He groans under his breath before grabbing my throat. I choke, but take control of his arm, scratching up his elbow.

God, I am so glad my nails are long enough to do damage.

He groans in pain and knees me right in between my legs. I shouted in pain before kicking him straight in the throat. He stumbles back, blood covering his face. Both of us were insanely tired, but not close to done.

The heel of my foot connects with his perfectly symmetrical face, breaking his nose for what seems like the 50th time. He uses that opportunity to grab my leg and lift me on top of him, giving me control over what I do. Punching him in the throat, he chokes for a quick second and throws me off him. My head smashes into the floor, giving me a sharp pain sparking through my brain.

I lift myself up, my vision blurring for the second time, and grab a piece of broken wood. He stands up, facing me with a smirk. "Are you getting tired, my love?" I scoff, rolling my eyes and tasting the blood from the roof of my mouth.