28 - Please

"Mm

"Mm.." I roll over onto my stomach and swipe my arm on the side of my bed. Last night was a mess. The only thing I remember is the kiss. It may have been a couple days ago, but it's plastered inside my brain.

It was a tiny peck, but it still made my dick jerk like crazy. The worst part is, we were both drunk off our asses. I barely remember that night, let alone that kiss.

I stand up and freshen up before making my way downstairs. Greeted by my brother, he shoots me a quick grin before walking downstairs to the gym.

Oooookay then.

"Alessandro?" I turn my head and see Valentina burying her nose into one of the books we got at the bookstore. She's letting her hair down and rest at her shoulders. Wearing a white short sleeved shirt that rides up enough to show her stomach and sleep shorts doesn't help the hard-on I have at the moment.

"Hm?"

We haven't engaged in much conversation ever since the 'kiss.' It's been extremely awkward and uncomfortable whenever we were in a room alone. Thankfully, she hasn't mentioned it, and I'm not planning on it either.

"You do know that today is the ball, correct?" She shoots me a look when she grabs her attention from the book and onto me.

"I do, why?" One eyebrow lifts up and I tilt my head slightly to get a better view of her book cover. "Well," she starts, "it starts in a few hours, and I'm aware that I have to play a partner of some sort. These events include dancing, Alessandro. I have no intention of dancing with you, so figure out a way to make sure we don't get pressured into dancing. Understand?"

You had intention of kissing me but not dancing with me? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

"Sounds good. I expect you to be ready by five. Sharp." My eyes narrow at the last word of my sentence. She scowls and goes back to her book.

Even her sexy facial expressions make my dick ache.

'I expect you to be ready by five. Sharp.'

I nearly gouged his eyes out with a spoon, but I stayed calm. My hands were tightening against my book, but I remained sane.

Even though my hatred for Alessandro is endless, I still find a way to turn whatever he does or says into some weird fantasy in my brain.

When I found his words hot, I knew I've been hanging out with him more than I should. His words sent chills down my spine and straight to my sex. I'm one hundred percent losing my sanity and I don't like it.

He leaves the kitchen and my eyes trail over his muscular tattooed arms. He's wearing a indigo t-shirt with dark sweatpants. His gorgeous eyes compliment his body nicely, but I still want to gouge them out.

The other day, I found myself wondering what my child would look like with his eyes. I nearly broke into tears right then. No future or children with that man whore.

Yet, that kiss lingers deep in my brain. Sure it was barely a kiss and maybe we were too drunk to know what we were doing, but for some reason I remember it like it was yesterday.

He was swallowing down a shit ton of alcohol with me on the balcony and noticed I had chocolate on the side of my bottom lip.

"You have a cho- *hick* colate chip on you're lip." Alessandro slurred and I yawned. "Okay."

He snickered and brought his finger to my lip. His eyes drilled into mine as he swiped the chocolate onto his finger and into his mouth.

My jaw fell and I gasped. "Ew! G- *hick* erms." I scowled and tried my hardest to ignore the ache between my legs.

"Mm. There's more." He leans in before pausing. His eyes connect with mine before he slowly lowers his lips onto the corner of mine. It might be the cool breeze, but it feels like tiny little needles are poking my skin. My fingers go to reach his stomach, but I immediately pull back after an absurd thought. Instead, I freeze and burst out laughing. He pulls back and falls into laughter as well.

Yet again, I find myself ignoring the throbbing rhythm in my clit. The hardened pebbles against my tight top.

I shuddered at the thought of kissing Alessandro more. Leaning into his lips and driving my tongue into his mouth. That's bad. Very bad. Horrible to think about.

But very good to imagine in bed.

Nope, I'm not going there. I shake my head and make my way to my room. There's no way I can handle another moment with Alessandro without thinking of touching him in places I shouldn't touch. And making him touch me in places he shouldn't touch.

It's so bad, that it's hot. Nope, stop Valentina. I shake my head again and slam the door shut once I finally make it to my room.

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I have been extremely tired and aching these past days. Ever since Romano had his birthday, I haven't gotten Alessandro out of my head. Or my hands between my legs every night.

My fingers trace over my bedsheets as I fall onto my back, resting my head on the pillow. Five, sharp. My fingers fall under the pillow my head is resting on, and I shut my eyes. A whole ball with Alessandro near me, his scent holding me captive. I don't know if I can handle it. But it doesn't matter, I'm his bodyguard and I have to do what's right.

———————————————————————————

My fingers trace the hem of my dress as I slowly twirl in front of the mirror. The clock reads 4:42. I have eighteen minutes to gain enough confidence to walk down stairs. "Fuck." I whisper to myself. I look fake.

A knock on my door makes me jump up slightly. "Val, y"

My eyes meet Alessandro's through the body length mirror. His eyes immediately drop to my figure, and I curse myself for feeling something other than disgust.

"Hm?"

He tilts his head slightly. "You're actually ready."

I laugh, "were you expecting me to be laying in bed while wearing pyjamas?" I mimic his head tilt. He clucks his tongue. "I was expecting you to be petty and go against my wishes."

"Your demands you mean."

"Whatever you wanna call it."

I turn to face him. "Want to do the honors?" His eyes drop to the opened necklace laying in my palm. He looks back up at me, and grins. "I'd love to. Turn around."

I stay unmoving.

"Please?"

—————————

Guys lowk this is all I got rn and I'm gna try and update just until this books done but do not take my word. I might forget abt this tmrw or wtvr and update in another 3 years.

I'm older now and I don't rlly see myself doing this like that anymore and my writings improved hella. I have ideas and stuff but I just can't get myself to write.

I'll try my hardest but no promises.

This is what I had when I left and it's all over the place.

Give me some time to read and find out where tf my head was at so I can try and complete it as well as I envisioned.

I'm sorry guys and I'll really try to do SOMETHING, yk?