13 - Smile

"Valentina! Wake up!" I gasp and open my eyes, crawling backwards with a heavy breath

"Valentina! Wake up!" I gasp and open my eyes, crawling backwards with a heavy breath. "Oh shit, I didn't mean to scare you." Bianca stood over me, smiling.

I slump back and try to even my breaths. "What time is it?"

"4:30. I just left his house, everyone is asleep but I need to talk to you. Can I?" She basically invites herself to sit down and cross her legs.

"What's up?" I rub my eyes and sit back reaching for the lamp behind me. I turn it on and look back at her, widening my eyes.

Her neck was full of bruises, lip bleeding, hair and mascara ruined, and her dress ripped.

"What the fuck?! I'm going to fucking kill him." I throw the sheets of me and brush my hair out my face. I grab my gun, under my pillow and move to walk out.

Bianca quickly jumps up and grabs my hips, pushing me back onto the bed. "Relax, he just...you know, rough. Have you never been fucked rough?" She tilts her head to the side.

My heartbeat slows down once I examine her clearly. Hickies, dried up blood on her lips (blood kink), hair and makeup, ripped dress. Of course, Sex. Sex? Sex?!

"You fucked him?!" I tell, louder than intended. She shushes me and sits down. "Don't tell Romano or Alessandro. They'll kill him. Only you and Noah know. Can I tell you what happened now? I'm so fucking eager."

I run my hands through my long brown hair, nodding and relaxing my tense shoulders. "Are you okay though?"

She nods, "we went to his house, talked, then he grabbed my hips, kissed me. When I tell you my heart was beating insanely fast, I felt like throwing up. Anyway, kissing led to sex, then the best part. We finished and he changed me into his boxers and hoodie. We cuddled, watched a movie and played with his puppy." She squeals and falls back on her bed.

"It was amazing. I never have sex on a first date, but he was different. Like, smoking hot and respectful and kind, he also kept stopping and asking me if I was okay with what he was doing. God, we have another date next week. I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long, but I have to! I have to seem hard to get." She sighs and covers her face with her hands.

I laugh, standing up, "I think we're already past that. Sex on the first date? Worst thing you can do, trust me. But hey, he seems good. Although, if he fucks you over, I'll have no choice to kill him."

She uncovers her face and frowns, "thanks, mom." Sarcastically, she rolls her eyes and closed them. "He called me gorgeous half the time."

"Bianca, I love you, but shut up. I'm so lonely and you're making me feel even worse." I roll my eyes and check my phone.

"Okay okay! I gotta go change, then sleep, but hey, good luck on your thing with Alessandro." She stands up and wraps her arms around me.

"I'm just so happy!" She squeals quietly and leaves, closing the door behind her. Smiling, I walk back to my bed and stumble in.