11 - Date

My eyelids flutter open to the sound of knocking on my door

My eyelids flutter open to the sound of knocking on my door. I take a moment to breath and look around my surroundings. I had forgotten where I was for a moment. Still in the home of my worst enemy, and his humble family.

Standing up, I stretch my body and roll my neck. It was about 7:45 when I had woken up. I needed to change before going down there and finding out what Alessandro wants to torture with me now.

Walking to the bathroom, I do my business and get clothes to change into. It was way too hot out, so I decided to wear a short black shirt. It revealed my under boob and tattoo, which didn't bother me that much. I may be looking like a whore, but honestly, I could care less.

I never sleep with men. Not often. Last time I got laid was a few months ago. Barely even made 5 minutes before he collapsed on me from cumming to hard. I was half way done. That's when I decided I wasn't going to have sex unless I was interested.

I wore light blue ripped jeans with white socks, tying my hair into a bun. Stretching once more, I walk out and make my way downstairs.

"It's been good, I've been getting much better with the thr- AUGH!" Romano dropped his sandwich and slapped his eyes shut. "SORRY, IM SORRY!" He tripped back and slammed his back on the counter.

Alessandro, Noah and Bianca all snapped their heads at me. I furrow my eyebrows in question and meet with them at the table.

Bianca laughed and shook her head slightly at the shocked faces of Noah and Alessandro. Alessandro looked me in the eye, taking off his suit jacket. "Here." He places it on both my shoulders and took the ridges, pulling them close together to cover me up.

"It's so fucking hot out. And I don't need you to cover me, Alessandro." I push the jacket off me, and Romano opens his eyes, wondering if I was covered. He immediately slaps his eyes closed again and stands quietly.

"God, you're so stubborn sometimes, Valentina." He frowns. "You get the day off. I'm going somewhere with my father, I'm leaving right now." He grabs a cookie and walks out the door.

I look over at Noah, concerned. "He's not lying. Ben Giovanni is out there right now, you do get the day off." He smiles and walks over to me.

"Oh?" I look back to see the guards at the door checking outside, looking back at me and nodding. I guess Alessandro's story checks out.

"Sometimes Ben takes them somewhere, giving us the day off. He has many men surrounding them from all areas. Don't worry about Alessandro." Noah smiles.

"Oh believe me, I could care less." I grin. "Can I look now?" Romano shouts.

"Rome, it's fine." I walk over to Romano, taking both hands off his face. He tenses up and stares into my eyes, shocked. "I— well— what time is it." He clears his throat and looks away, looking for his phone.