11 | picture perfect

"WHAT WAS MY biggest motivation as to why I pursued photography?" Singto asked, holding the camera tightly closer to his chest

"The one and only, Krist."

"What? Why is he my biggest motivation? I thought my family or my passion in photography or even—"

"Singto," New interrupted his friend to get his attention. "You're passionate about photography, but Krist was the main reason why you pursued your dreams. Remember your first encounter with him or the love at first sight thing? Of fucking course, you don't— dumbass post-traumatic amnesia."

"Language, please," Singto teased while wiggling his eyebrows. "What about my first encounter with Krist? Was it embarrassing or worth remembering? Is this still connected to the topic, or are we just having a throwback evening?"

"Don't worry because we're still on the topic about your biggest motivation in photography. About your first encounter with Krist— your lenses caught a marvelous sight worth bragging to your friends way back in high school."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, this kind of encounter is worth remembering. If you're curious enough then, here's the full story—"

"SHIT!" Singto screamed upon seeing his friends peacefully eating in the cafeteria and not knowing a damn thing about what happened to him.

"Shit, what about it? Because I'll be having my Philosophy class in ten minutes, Singto." New asked, munching the last piece of meat on his plate.

"Yeah, and you're not supposed to say a bad word in public. Look, everyone's glancing here, and I'm seriously cautious about my looks right now." Gun added, rolling his eyes to teased his friend.

"I finally found the one," Singto replied, giggling out from excitement.

"You finally found the one? What do you mean? Is this some kind of a code or something to the three of us?" Gun asked questions after questions.

Singto shook his head before showing the last photo he took while taking a rest on the rooftop. A guy wearing an open blue pastel polo shirt with a white tee shirt tucked—

"He's handsome, right?" Singto asked, interrupting Gun from checking out the guy in the photo.

"Oh my, you just experienced the thing that disgusted you the most? The smile and how your face turned red confirmed everything— you were in love at first sight with the guy, and please don't lie to my handsome face." New teased, clapping his hands in excitement about what's to come next.

"Love at first sight, my ass!"

"I'm still speechless," Gun said, staring directly behind Singto. "Our friend is in love, and the guy just came in with two other guys. Shit, I think my soul left my body to get names for us."