Truth or Dare

same things apply as the previous character videos 💕💕🌸

The song is : Rush by The Score

Alexia's P.O.V

We all pile onto the bus, though when I say bus I mean really fancy rich people kinda bus so heated seats, miniature T.V screens on the back of the seats, sleep masks and ear plugs in the pocket of each seat kinda bus. There's even a mini snack bar in the back which is obviously going to be where I need to sit because there's no way in hell I can survive a three hour bus trip with no snacks. I grab Harley's hand and pull her to the back where we reserve the only row with six seats adjacent to each other by placing our back packs and stretching our limbs, claiming the territory until Nina, Kimberly and Jaya come. Kimberly smiles at me,

"Thanks for saving us seats."

I grin, "Here, come sit next to me." I pat the other seat next to me since Harley is sitting on my right already. Kimberly grins and sits down, placing her pretty pink bag on the floor beside her.

"Alright kids, settle down so I can call out register." Mr Henderson's deep voice calls out and the volume dies down.

"Jaya Aiyer?"

A 'here' resounds and he goes onto Zac, then Harley, then Aryn and Kei and so on and so forth until he calls me

"Alexia?" I give the stand reply and he smiles,

"Great. That's everyone. Ready to go?" He looks to the driver, a well rounded elderly man with grey hair and a big smile.

"Yes. Are you ready kids?" He looks back at us and I'm so tempted to yell

"Ai ai captain" like they do in spongebob but since this is a Royal school, I hold myself back and simply cheer like everyone else. Then, with a jolt of motion, the bus moves forward, starting our long journey to the Woods.

I look around, trying to find where Kade is sitting because like I said before, I need to make sure him and Aryn stay friends . It's my fault they're in a weird place and I dont think I have the right to wreck friendships even if it is to save my own life. I can't imagine losing Harley and I remember how much it hurt when I lost Delia and Ayanda — my two best friends from my old world. I finally spot the red hair peaking over the seat of one of the chairs just a row ahead of ours. I wonder how I didn't notice he was sitting so close but then I grin, looking over to see the black and red of Aryn's next to him. Thank Goodness. Hopefully, if I just keep my distance on this trip, they'll be okay. I'm sure Kade can convince him he doesn't like me like that. I mean, it's pretty obvious. He only sees me as a friend. Probably his only girl friend considering his player tendencies.

"You know, you staring at my brother isn't going to help convince me you don't like him like you said." Nina whispers, leaning over Harley to look at me.

I roll my eyes, "Believe me Níns, there's nothing between us besides friendship. And the compulsion bond but it's settled now so basically just friendship."

She gives me a Mhmm look but I ignore it. "So... Kimber, how are things between you and Aryn?" I turn to her and she shrugs, smiling an adorable little smile.

"Fine I guess. It's kinda sudden though."

I shrug, "Maybe he just finally realized how cool you are." And that you're the girl he's destined to be with. I think with a smile but she looks down, blushing.

"Yeah maybe." She had asked me if it was okay last night at the dorm since she thought I liked him cause of the kiss. I had explained what really happened and she looked so relieved.