A Snake in the Tree

Same thing applies as my previous videos. 💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸
Note: TRIGGER  WARNING!!! CONTAINS MENTIONS OF ABUSE.

Alexia's POV.

The moon hangs perfectly round in the sky, like a single light bulb in a dark room. The stars surround it like admirers, as if captivated by its light, completely oblivious to their own. They remind me of the Fire flies in Glow Cave. That was the surprise, the bio luminescent light the mushroom needed to trigger the light in it were thousands of little Fire flies. Kade was right, I did love it. I really did. But, seeing those Fire flies reminded me once again exactly why Kade is so dangerous. He's like those Fireflies. He's bright and just like them, posses the type of magic to completely entrance you with his glow. So, me being the exceptional escapist I am — told him to hurry the heck up and help me find the clue. He was pretty shocked at my sudden need for speed but he didn't protest and we found the next few clues and objects without any hitches, probably much faster than either of us were expecting. Which, brings us to now... with 11 objects and clues bagged and only one to go.

I glance at his watch and my eyes strain to see the numbers in the dimming light. I eventually deduce that it's about 45 minutes until it's time to start heading back.

Kade interrupts my analysis of the time and hands me the clue as he moves to get out a few coloured pen and paper from his backpack so he can work this equation out. I re-read it.

Sturdy and strong, I'm undefined. My value is unknown, out of existence but here I stand before you. The ground below me while nothing, is given more value than me, or at least some people tend to prefer simply because it's easier to understand. However, in this case, you will rely on both myself and the ground to help you find your last prize. A Hint is that you'll need a good foot hold, a wholesome one and watch for my arching arms as they hold the object you seek.

z = 3i + 4

3/5 of r = the distance from the start of the object to the end of the upper part of the tree.

4.5/5 of r = the distance between the foothold and the upper part of the tree.

There are only two branches from where you'll stand and the upper part of tree. However, you'll need to work out where they are in order to ensure you don't hit your head.

One is 3/5 away from the upper end of the tree and goes across laterally. The other can be used as a hand hold and is perfectly positioned ed if you get to the right place. Good luck & think logically!

I sigh. "Well that would be exceptionally easy If we could at least see the object, or the branches or ... anything besides green."

Kade nods and sits down at the base of the giant Kìrata tree, seeming to try peer up as if he was mentally pulling away the layers of the thick casing of leaves which surround it. I shrug and sit next to him.

"So I assume I'll be teleporting up there but any idea how to work out where our object is?"

"Well it's a Kìarata so it has natural low branches with fewer branches on its upper and middle parts and I think we have to assume everything else based on the information and equations"

I nod, "Ok. So then this tree in front of us is theoretically our y axis Right?"

He nods, "Yup and the ground is the x, hence the whole undefined and 0 value."