∙1∙

It was the night before i leave for england, it was dark outside and i couldn't sleep much, i keep having doubts about leaving my parents and my life behind.

tomorrow morning ill be travelling to london to start a whole new life. I want to try things i havent before i want to make new friends go to party's and live a little.

I was sat up for moat of the night. Thinking about my life and all the memories that have led me to this point in my life. Im scared but im also excited.

After a while i got bored of listening to my own thoughts and eventually went to sleep.
—————

My alarm started to beep, i dragged myself out of bed and prepared for a 4 hour flight. i chucked on a oversized hoodie with a pair of shorts and quickly shoved my hair up in a messy bun. i quickly applied some lip gloss and curled my lashes, i wanted to keep it simple but cute you know!.

—————the outfit—————

We finally arrived at the airport after being slumped in my dads truck

"Goodbye darling we will miss you" mum said as i walked towards security, i looked back at them waving me off causing me to get all emotional but i bottled it and continued walking.

My parents brought me a first class seat on the plane i wouldnt say they were rich but we never had money problems. 
both my parents are lawyers so they get abit of money which has its perks.

I walked closer to the gates and sat down in the waiting section where i watched people come and go. Its so interesting to watch people and guess the type of lives they live.

It was time to baord the plane and it wasnt until this moment that my heart was racing. This was it. I wont be back until Christmas, im going to miss my friends and especially my family.

I walked down the aisles and sat at my allocated seat. i spent most of my time looking out of the window watching the clouds floating around. Juat think how cool it would be to bw able to float and watch the world go by.

I pulled out my ipad to entertain myself and decided to watch some vampire diaries which my sister had saved onto my Netflix. We do this thing where we save each other movies and series to watch as we share an account so the fact she did this made me really happy, especially because i love the vampire diaries. Im going to miss her so much.

I only got up to episode 4 because i fell asleep, and by the time i woke up the plane was landing which was abit of a coincidence.

I looked out of the small window and the veiw outside was breath taking it was dark but you could see all the lights from the city.

Getting off the plane felt so good, the stretch i had was euphoric and even the taste of the air was different on my tongue.

**********************

This is a pretty short chapter im just making it up as i go along with an idea of what i want this story to be

If you have any ideas or opinions please comment on here