∙16∙

Taras pov:

The girls were talking about the camping party trip thing that everyone was going too. The boys insisted we all go because camping is fun bleh bleh, which i totally agree on. when i was little my grandpa would take me out camping every year and we would go on a walk to find the perfect place to lay under the stars and point out all the constellations.

Obviously its not going to be like that as there will be music and drunk teenagers but i can always go off on my own to watch the stars.

Steph flopped onto my bed besides me and let out an exhausted sigh, "tara im so tired of college i think im going to die".

"Steph youll be fine i can help you if your behind, ive already done all my essays". I replied grabbing my favourite teddy and sitting him on my lap.

"I wish i was you tara you're so perfect" steph moaned sitting up and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Noo your perfect" i sighed hugging her.

"Hey girlys what did i miss" jess shouted walking over to us. "We are going to this camping thing it will be so fun we can roast smores and tell scary stories" jess said joining in on the hug.

"Ill think about it" i smiled, personally i want to go but i have a essay due next week and i was hoping to get started on it.

Door knocks 'knock, knock'

"Ill get it" jess said jumping up and opening the door. "What are you guys doing here?" Steph smiled walking upto hugo.

"We are here to see if your going camping with us" jaxon said hugging jess.

"I- we dont know yet" i frowned staying put in my bed.

"You should definitely come it will be another memory to make" jaxon replied still glued to jess.

I wasnt really paying attention to what everyone was saying because i was to focused watching vinnie who approaching me.

"Hey Princess" he whispers so only i could hear it, he plops himself at the end of my bed pulling the bear from my lap so he could rest his head there instead.

The others probably are use to me and vinnie being all cuddly because they dont really make a big deal about it anymore, i still get the odd winks here and there from steph and jess or the weird howls the boys do always causing vinnie to laugh.

My phone started to buzz and when i pulled it from under my pillow i saw it was my mum.

"Hey darling, im just calling to check in we haven't spoke since you left and we have missed you dearly." My mum said gently through the phone.

"Yeah mum im great ive made some really close friends, and im doing good at college" i quietly said looking down at vinnie who was trying his hardest not to say anything.

"Aww thats great hunny, your father wants to know if youll be coming for Christmas your welcome to bring your friends if they aren't t busy. She replies

"Yeah mum if im not bisy with college and id have to ask everyone when it gets closer to Christmas, i love you mum ill talk to you later" i mumble throwing the pillow at hugo who was mimicking me.