∙20∙

Vinnies pov:

I got up pretty early, the house was painfully quiet. Tara was hugging my waist and had her leg over mine.

The silence broke when a loud bang came from downstairs. I jumped up with no hesitation grabbing the gun from the bedside drawer.

I was pulled back by tara who gripped tightly onto my shorts, "what was that" she said quietly. You could see the fear on her face as she clung onto me like a scared child.

"Im not sure princess, stay here okay" i replied shutting the door behind me.

I looked over the banister to try see what it was but it was to dark.

I tip toed down the stair case only to be met with the man i once called my brother.

"Mark" i questioned looking the man directly in the eyes.

"Hey brother" he chuckled pulling me into a big hug.

"What the fuck is going on" hugo started shouting from the top of the stairs.

The lights are turned on by jaxon whos eyes lit up at the sight of mark.

"Hey jaxxy" mark said pulling him into a hug and eventually moving onto hugo who was sighing in relief.

"I thought we were getting robbed" hugo chuckled laughing with us all.

Tara came down the stairs wearing a revealing top and my joggers. She stood there in utter confusion still half asleep. She was followed by jess and steph who were also half asleep questioning what just happened

"Whos this then" mark smirks looking over at tara.

"None of your business" i snapped standing infront of her.

"No need to be jealous brother, im engaged" he chuckled messing up my hair.

"Brother" tara questioned holding onto my arm.

"Oh yeah tara this is mark" i said bluntly watching her shake his hand.

"I didnt know you had a brother" she said looking at us both "i mean you do look alike" she adds on.

"I have 2 brothers they just moved away and we dont talk alot" i reply looking at mark.

A guilty look washed over his face as he stood there wearing my dads clothes.

"So wheres lando, last i heard he was in brazil" i mumbled trying to break the silence.

"He is coming here, me and francis are getting married and everyone is coming" mark smiled looking at me.

"We will think about it" i grumbled

"No we would love to go" tara said smiling "i love weddings" she giggled giving me a death stare.

"Ok great ill send you the details" mark said walking to the front door.

"It was great seeing you little brother, ill talk to you more often" he whispered slightly before jumping onto his motorcycle.

Of course he will just randomly show up its what he does. Lifes all fine and then he appears out of no where and life goes shit again and its not happening this time i cant lose tara.
------
Sorry for the long updates and short chapters ive been busy lately but i will try and update more regularly!

Thankyou for the support on my book and the characters Instagram accounts it truly means alot that my book is being recognised and liked <3