∙12∙ (𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 2)

The boy from english was standing there with a big creepy grin.

"Hii i brought your pen from english you must have left it" he smiled

"Oh thanks i guess" i said analysing a pen that wasnt mine.

"Can i come in" he said pushing past me.

"Let yourself in why not" i stood there watching him walking around the room.

"Can i help you or something" i questioned.

"Yes, wheres vincent" he smirked.

"Uh i dont know he isnt here" i replied, i had a bad feeling about this boy theres no one here what if he does something.

"Dont lie tara bad things happen when people lie" he snapped, approaching me.

"Im not lying i swear" i replied walking backwards towards the front door.

Before he got a chance to grab me i got out the room, "tara dont make this harder than it needs to be" he huffed.

"Make what harder what do you want" i slurred running towards the stairs.

"I need to bring you back with me" he shouts following me.

I ran out of the building and ran into the closest coffee shop, which was very difficult to do bare foot,
Luckily the group was all there eating.

"Guys you need to help me, this guy is after me" i pant speeding over to them.

"What are you talking about" jaxon replied

"There was a guy in my English class claiming to know vinnie and he just came to the dorms saying he needed to take me somewhere" i slurred.

Jess and steph instantly stood up and pulled me into there arms.

"Im scared" i sighed.

"Me and hugo will go check around the dorms you all stay here ok" he replied pulling hugo out the coffee shop.

I finally caught my breath, the bell at the door went off and i looked up hoping too see hugo and jaxon but instead it was Fernando.

"Tara come with me now" he said grabbing me from jess and steph.

"Leave her alone or my boyfriend will kick your ass" jess said standing up.

"Haha ok" he laughed

He started pulling me towards the doors of the coffe shop but steph and jess attempted to pull me back

"You know what you all can come, you bitches just dont give up" he smirked pulling them along too.

We wereall dragged into a white car. I was in the backseat with steph and jess, We were all crying hoping someone would come save us.

He drove us to a big building. There were people standing around holding guns.

"Now now girls no need to cry, we dont want to hurt you" he said pulling us out of the car and pushing us towards the entrance of the big house.

He pulled us down a long corridor and into a large bedroom. "You can all stay in here" he pointed at the massive bed in the corner of the white room, pushing us in and shutting the door.

"Omg what are we going to do there going to kill us" jess whinnied out.

"Who are they" i asked in a croaky voice.

"There the russians, the people who killed vinnies father" steph said holding us both.

I wiped away my tears and looked out of the large window.