∙17∙

^Im sorry but i love this song^(its about van gogh.)

The tent was set up with all our bags and blankets inside.

The music was already blasting and it was only 5pm its taken us a few hours setting up but we still need wood too make a fire.

"can someone come with me to get some wood" i questioned

"Ill come princess" vinnie said instantly jumping up

We walked into the woods together on the hunt for some wood, of course vinnie found all the good useable wood and i found the twigs.

"What about this one" i grinned holding up a log

Vinnie sighed rolling his eyes "no its to damp you need to find dry wood tara"

"Like this" i frowned holding a big branch of wood

"Yeah like that" he smiled gently grabbing more wood from the floor.

We carried the wood to the camp site and attempted to lite a fire, which of course we struggled with.

"Lets get drunkk" steph frowned looking at the bottle of gin in her bag.

"Not yet wait for everyone else " hugo laughed

"What time is it" i question watching the sun start to set.

"7" hugo replies trying to light the fire. After a few tries the fire was lit and we were all talking about the bit zit on hugos nose.

Everyone was coming out of there tents with booze ready to party, the music was getting louder and it wasnt long till everyone was up and dancing.

I was sat in the tent reading pride and prejudice trying to block out the singing and laughter, i wasnt really in the mood for alcohol not since my first hangover. Because i can still feel the headache.

I poked my head out the tent to check up of everyone and i saw that same red haired girl heather i think dancing with vinnie.

I wasnt really bothered by it but i felt some sort of discomfort seeing him dancing with her.

Looking up wt the sky I noticed how the stars were splattered across the sky, and then poof a stuipid idea flew over my head.

What if i go into the forest to watch them like i use to do with my grandpa, i wont go far ill just go a little bit to get away from the noise, whats the worst thing to happen i get lost?.

I grabbed my fluffy blanket and put on my sliders, i was already wearing fluffy socks and i couldn't exactly walk in the woods with heels on.

   ^^the pyjamas^^

i walked out of the tent with the blanket around my shoulder and i walked into the woods, it was freezing and dark and i wanted to go back but i was already here so theres no point turning back.