∙3∙

Vinnie was getting mad that he couldn't find a car spot. The place was packed and there were people everywhere, im pretty sure the coldness in his eyes suggested he was going to run them all over.

"Vinnie thereee" i shout pointing at the open car space. Im pretty sure the others had found a car space further up, it got so busy we got separated from them.

After sitting for 5 minutes in the boiling hot car Vinnie told me to ring them and ask them where they all were.

I looked through my phone finding the contact, but before i pressed call, i get a phone call from steph

"Hey where abouts are you"

"Hey girlyy we will meet you on the beach we are still looking for a car space" steph said on the other end of the phone.

"Okayyy well me and vinnie are heading to the beach now meet you there!"

I got out of the car grabbing my bag placed on the floor and swung it onto my shoulders.

we started walking down onto the beach filled with people.

"So whats your favourite colour" i said walking closely to vinnie

"Why" his glare was burning into the side of my head i was really tempted to look into those pretty blue eye of his but i resisted

"Just making conversation" i said nudging his arm

"Black" he mumbled.
If im honest i wasn't expecting it to be anything else.

"Well mines blue" i replied

"i didnt ask" he rolled his eyes

"oh well you know something about me noww" i say grinning but he stayed quiet with no facial expression whatsoever.

"How long do you think the others will be" i say burying my feet into the hot sand breaking the silence

"Dont know dont care" he dropped the towels and his shoes on the ground, i guess it means we are sitting here

I kept asking him random questions trying to learn the small things about him like his favourite food and what his family were like.

"Well do you wanna go in the water" i replied taking my shorts and jacket off. I looked up to see vinnie staring at me in my black bikini. i never felt insecure until he started looking, what if he thought i looked fat or weird shaped i mean he has probably had so many pretty girls in his bed right?, why do i care what he thinks i have never cared what a boy thought of me why am i caring now.

I dont need a man to define my body because i think its amazing. The women empowerment moment was really there in my head at that point.

"Whats wrong, your face looks all weird" he said analysing every tiny detail on my head

"Gee thanks just because im not wearing alot of makeup it doesnt mean i look weird you ass" what he said left a stinging sensation all through my body.  do i really look weird?

"i ment the fact your face was all scrunched up you moron" he started chuckling.

"And anyways tara your not weird looking your pretty for a idiot" he said itching the back of his head awkwardly before turning his body away from mine

I quickly picked up my clothes and
grabbed his arm pulling him towards the ocean. He is alot stronger and heavier than me so he could have easily resisted but he just let me drag him.

I stood with my feet in the water waiting impatiently for him to get undressed. he took off his black t-shirt and pulled his black jeans down, revealing his perfect sculpted body,

he looked at me and saw how i was practically drooling over him.

"Your staring Princess" he said with a smirk plastered onto his face. I was speechless i had no idea what to say. i was just stood there looking into his sparkly eyes for a few seconds before i turned away with utter embarrassment.

I ran into the water with Vinnie closely next to me we kept going further and further away from the sand untill i couldnt reach the bottom

"Vinnie its too deep now" i said trying to keep myself afloat.

"I can touch the floor its not deep" he said laughing at me.

"Vinnie seriously" salty water was flooding into my mouth all i could see was vinnie laughing

Is he really just going to leave me to die like how stuipid can he be.
or am i the stuipid one for trusting someone I hardly know

And Out of nowhere a warm hand goes around my waist helping me stay above the water,
i looked beside me and vinnie is stood there with the same soft face he had from earlier looking down at me.
butterflies were bursting into my stomach giving me goosebumps. We were both silent for a couple of seconds

He then breaks the silence "See its not that bad" he says holding me, i couldnt help but smile. If im honest being in his arms felt safe more safe than i ever have in my whole entire life i forgot about everything the college my family everything other than the fact his warm hands are on me.

"Vinnie look its the others" i say pointing at them breaking the strong tension between us

We hesitated getting out the water but i wanted to see the others so we made our way onto the beach, vinnies hand didnt leave my waist till i could stand.

I didn't really chose to overthink it, maybe he just forgot to let go...

We walked through the water and onto the beach, steph and jess are waiting for me looking over at me and at vinnie kinda analysing the fact we actually bonded.

"Hey" steph says grabbing my arm and plopping us down onto a pink towel she had laid out onto the sand.

"Did anyone bring food im starving" hugo says holding him stomach"

Everyone sits silent for a moment. I reach over for my bag that i had put some chocolate in before we left.

"Its all i got" i smile pulling it out.

"Theres a chip shop down there, we can all go" jess says standing up.

"I wanna stay here, you can go" steph says waving her hand suggesting she leaves.

Jess pulls jaxons arms dragging him with her and they go off to get us some food.

We sun bathe for a little as the boys build some weird hole. Oddly enough its satisfying watching shirtless men digging in sand underneath the sun.

I end up closing my eyes for too long and I end up falling asleep. It wasnt until hugo was pouring water on me that i woke up and realised.

Good job it was only for a few minutes rather than hours. Or id be so burned.

"I pushed him so hard he tumbled a little, making everyone laugh. I even saw a smirk appear on vinnies face.

Jess and jaxon finally come back with food and we all much on it, we were all sat in some kind of circle and we were all talking about life and where its going to take us.

***
Ahh not sure if im doing this writing thing correctly but what do you guys think of vintra(vinnie/tara) lolll