∙15∙

Ive missed a few days of college due to my hectic life, i cant exactly tell them ive been off because i was kidnapped by someone from the russian mafia who was killed by my friends who are in a Italian mafia which technically i am in, gosh thats alot

Ill just say i had the flu which is believable due to the fact its winter.

We have been living with the boys for about 2-3 days and the girls and i have discussed going back  to the dorms as we aren't exactly in any danger, so after a while of begging the boys agreed maybe it would give everyone some more space. We had to promise they could come over anytime or we could go to theirs anytime and we had to call them if something happened yadayadayada.

I got ready for college, i put on a black tank top top and a creme plaid skirt, it may be winter but im still going to look my best even if i freeze to death.

I stepped outside and the coldness hit me like a slap.
"Hey princess" vinnie said leaned up against the wall, putting out his cigarette.

"Hii" i shouted walking up to him

"Why arent you wearing any clothes" he stared sternly putting his jacket around me.

"Uh i am wearing clothes" i said embracing the warmth of his jacket.

"Ill see you after class ok" he said letting go of my waist.

"Ok" i smiled before walking into my art class.

"Good morning" i mumbled looking at the old smiley teacher.

"Morning dear, go find an empty seat" she smiled

I took a seat at the back next to some tall girl, she has tattoos all up her arms and pretty red hair, maybe she is nice.

she looked up at me and i was expecting a smile or a hello but she didn't she just sat there giving me a death stare.

I mean maybe she just doesnt like people?

Everyone had left the class and i stayed behind to clean up because i felt bad if this nice teacher had to do it all.

After i had finished i walked out of the classroom to go find the others i saw vinnie standing outside my classroom but he wasnt alone, he was all touchy with the tattoo girl?.

When he saw me he moved away and came towards me. Surely thats odd, maybe its his girlfriend but im sure he would have told me or he wouldnt put his arm around me and that stuff.

I didnt say anything when he came over to me we just started walking

"hey guys" i smiled as we walked towards them

"Hey babess" hugo said in a girly voice. We all giggled at his rubbish impression except vinnie who was just clenching his jaw which im not sure why cause he only does that when he is mad or sad

"what you got for lunch i forgot mine" i sighed holding my belly

"Uhh ive got some crips, and a apple" jess smiled

"Ive got some pasta" hugo said

They shared thir foods with me and we all ate it before going to our next lessons.

The lesson itself was pretty boring, maths is never fun so i pretty much just listened to music and jotted down the notes on the board

—-

The boys walked us to the dorms before going home themselves and steph insisted we all have a karaoke night, which im not going to lie i was exited for.

Vinnies pov:

Hugo is pissing me off, he keeps taking my shit and not giving it back.

"Can you both stop arguing please" jaxon said standing between us

Hugo may be like a brother to me but it doesnt stop me from wanting to kick his tiny ass.

"Sorry baby" hugo said wrapping his arms around me.

"I dont like hugs" i said pushing him off.

"But you hug tara" he laughed

"So what" i said walking upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed reading some big book tara left here,

"After" of course she reads romance books, its tara

I wasnt really tired so i spent most the night reading that book, which im really invested in.

"Oi theres this camping party thing in the forest tomorrow, imma ask everyone on the groupchat but do you wanna come" jaxon said waiting at the door for my reply.

"Probably if everyone else does" i mumbled pulling up the blankets over my cold body.

"You mean if tara does" he smlied before walking out of my bedroom.

I mean yeah, who will protect her if im not there. And besides i like being around her.