∙9∙

"Wereee going to college tomorrowww" steph said hugging us both.

"I knoww" jess giggled.

"Im kinda nervous" i said

"No need babes we are gunna be there with you, so will the boys" jess smiled

"Yes thats true" i smiled back.

"Come one we need to sort out our outfits." Jess groaned pulling out her clothes.

"I think imma wear this" i held up a pair of ripped jeans and a blue crop top.

"Thats perfect babes, should i wear this" jess said holding up a purple dress.

"Yesss it makes your eyes pop" i smiled.

"what about you steph, have you found anything" i said looking at her get frustrated with the clothes piled around her.

"What about this" jess smiled holding up a jean skirt and a yellow top. "This is so pretty and it matches your vibe" jess giggled.

"i like it so now we all have an outfit." Steph smiled.

"Did you hear what happened, about vinnies dad" steph looked up from her phone.

"No why, what happened" i frowned, i swear if he has done anything to upset vinnie i will be so mad.

"Hes dead, the russians ambushed the mansion and killed him, and a few guards." Steph said sympathetically

"Omg, we were there yesterday imagine if we decided to stay longer" jess said

"I have to go see vinnie" i mumbled grabbing my bag

"Tar, you do realise now his fathers dead he will become the next don(leader)" steph said analysing my facial features

"I dont care i just want to see him" i walked out of the dorm and walked a whole 15 minutes to the boys house.

Vinnies pov:

"Fuck off hugo, i dont want to talk about it" i shouted pacing around the kitchen, lighting a cigarette.

"Look all im saying is we should go kill them, they hit us lets hit them harder" hugo softly said,

"We havent got enough men or weapons to hit back the shipments we had delivered werent enough and if we did we would have to call a few mafias to help us out" i replied inhaling the smoke.

"Right ill get on it, boss" hugo laughed walking out the kitchen.

There was a loud knocking on the front door, who the fuck could that be?
I put out my cigarette and pulled open the door to see tara standing there holding a flower, my anger and nerves just vanished as she stood there looking up at me.

"Princess" I questioned

"Sorry about your dad i hated him but he is your dad and im just so sorry vinnie" she wrapped her precious arms around me creating a weird feeling in my stomach, why was she able to make me feel like this.

"You didnt have to come you know" i smiled releasing her small body from my grip.

"No i didnt but theres nothing id rather do." She smiled handing me the flower.

"A flower?" I chuckled

"Sorry i know its abit girly and cringy but i didnt know what to get you" she frowned taking back my flower

"No, i love it its almost as pretty as you" i replied softly brushing her loose hair behind her ears.

She stood there and smiled at me, her cheeks were glowing red and i didnt want to embarrass her so i grabbed her hand and led her to the sofa. "What do you want to watch" i said handing her the remote

"Oo what about scooby doo" she giggled putting it on

"Whatever makes you happy princess" i replied playing with her small hands.

Tara went back to the dorms and i was with Hugo and Jaxon discussing guns and fighters

"Look your the best fighter in the mafia your the only one who can teach the new comers how to fight," Jaxon said eating his pizza.

"You need to teach tara how to protect herself, now your the leader our enemies are going to target your weaknesses, and mate she definitely is one of them."
Hugo replied patting my back

Was she my weakness?, she made me feel invincible and strong, but she made me smile and laugh, and the only way i can keep her safe is if i push her away, just until i sort out this situation with the Russians.

"Look i need you both to look out for tara, im going to find out why the russians killed my father." I mumbed leaving the room.

"How long will you be" jaxon said chasing out after me

"well im going back home to talk to some people so maybe a day or two, just take care of her and call me if anything happens." I replied walking up to my room to pack my bags.