Chapter 1: Flashback

Taehyung was 24Jungkook was 20

Taehyung was 24
Jungkook was 20

Taehyung was carrying Jungkook's child for 7 months, the two loved each other and both wanted to have a family. They are already married, so there's no problem. Jungkook was a college student in Daegu. During his stay in his dorm, he met Taehyung, a waiter, in a coffee shop.

“Are you sure, kookie? Do you think your parents will like me?” Taehyung inquired nervously.

Jungkook was currently packing their clothes in their luggage. They were in Taehyung's room, in Taehyung's family house. Jungkook smiled, he stopped packing and walked to him, pecking his lips.

“Don't worry, no one will despise you. You're beautiful, no one can resist you.” Jungkook assured, holding Taehyung's waist.

“Buh-but they're your family, they are rich, everyone respects them u-unlike me, my family isn't that rich.” Taehyung sighed, looking down.

Jungkook held Taehyung's chin with his finger, lifting his face.

“I love you, I don't care whether you're rich or not. If my parents hate you, we'll leave that place as soon as possible, hmm.” Jungkook replied while pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose.

“As you say.” Taehyung gave him a tight-lipped smile.

Jungkook giggled, he went back to arranging their stuff.

“Jungkookie, you still didn't tell me what's the reason you ended up here in Daegu? Seoul has better colleges and opportunities, but why Daegu?” Taehyung asked confusingly, sitting on the bed.

Jungkook stopped for a while, sighed, and closed their luggage.

“Nothing, I guess I just wanted to explore, I found Daegu interesting and this is where I found the love of my life and my future child.” Jungkook grinned, kind of lying.

Taehyung simply chuckled, he didn't know the real reason was, Jungkook ran away from his marriage. He was engaged with someone he didn't even love. Jungkook was a rebel, he would rather not be the heir of his parent's legacy. He wanted to be himself, find whatever he wanted, and love someone, like Taehyung.

“Come on, I'm done, let's go.” Jungkook said.

Taehyung stood up, Jungkook being the muscle pig, carrying the luggage instead of pulling it. He held Taehyung's waist, supporting him out of the house.

“What took you two so long?” Aegyo, Taehyung's mom, asked, sitting in the passenger seat.

“Sorry Mom, we talked about some things.” Jungkook replied, settling their luggage in the trunk.

He opened the door of the car for Taehyung, helping him to get inside. He got inside his car and started driving.

They arrived at the airport, and Taehyung's parents were following the couple. They got inside the airplane, waiting for their arrival in Seoul.