Chapter 14: Sulk

Chapter 14: Sulk

Eunsuk was walking downstairs, he hears Taehyung talking with the twins

"Say good morning to your uncle Eunsuk." Taehyung told to the twins when he saw Eunsuk.

They were currently in the kitchen, the twins were behind him, watching him cooking their food.

"But mama, he doesn't look like our uncles. Uncles were handsome like uncle Jin." Taehee uttered hugging Taehyung's left leg.

"Ahm, he is your new uncle, don't you like him?" Taehyung inquired.

"No." Taehee bluntly retorted.

Taehyung laughed internally, biting his inner cheeks.

"Actually, I don't want to be your uncle." Eunsuk stated while clearing his throat.

Taehyung gazed at him, arching his brow.

"Because I will be your new mama." Eunsuk snickered.

"I don't want to be my mama!" Jungoo yelled.

"Whether you like it or not, I will be your new mama. Besides, I and your dad were planning for our wedding, that means, we'll get married, you two have to accept I am will be your mama." Eunsuk grinned.

"Stop brainwashing them, don't you see they are just a kid? They don't understand what you are saying." Taehyung stated.

"Be distant, stay away from them and Jungkook, you're JUST a maid here. You can't interrupt us, we will be a happy and perfect family sooner." Eunsuk smirked.

"Me? Just a maid?" Taehyung inquired pointing at himself.

"Yes, you are a maid, leave us and let us be a happy family." Eunsuk uttered glaring at him.

"Who told you that? If you don't know, you are currently talking to their mother. Happy family? How could you build a happy family if they can't accept you?" Taehyung sneered.

"Stop acting like you are their mother, you're just nothing but a maid here in this house!" Eunsuk snarled.

"Poor you, don't you know that they have a real mother? Don't you even know that Jungkook was married?" Taehyung inquired kinda mocking him.

"I know, he was dead already!" Eunsuk yelled.

"Let me introduce myself since I'm tired of acting, I. Am. JEON TAEHYUNG. Jungkook's husband and their mother." Taehyung uttered while smirking.

"I don't believe you! You're crazy!" Eunsuk shot back which frightened the twins and hide behind Taehyung.

"Whether you believe it or not, I don't care. Stop copying me, my outfit, and my characteristics. You'll never be me, I'm unique and very different from you." Taehyung snickered slowly walking close to him.

He was hovering Eunsuk since Eunsuk was smaller than him a few inches.

"I-I'll show you, I-I will get him!" Eunsuk yelled while his voice was cracking.

"I don't care." Taehyung rolled his eyes walking back to his kids.

He knelt hugging the kids tightly who sobbing silently.

"What's happening here?" Jungkook asked as he walked downstairs, newly awake.

Eunsuk wiped his tears, turning around looking at him.

"I just saw your maid scolding your kids, he even hit them that's why they were crying." Eunsuk lied.

"What?" Jungkook inquired confused.

"You two go to your room, I'll follow both of you later." Taehyung whispered to them.

"But mama, he was lying." Jungoo whispered back while wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"It's okay, I can handle this, kids aren't allowed to interrupt adults. Go to your room now, hmm." Taehyung muttered while wiping their tears.

They nodded their heads, running upstairs. Taehyung stood up, turning around Jungkook.

"It's up to you if you'll believe in him or what. But if this asshole makes my kids cry again, I won't hesitate to kill him." Taehyung threatened as he walked upstairs.

"Wait, did you just call our kids yours? Really? That's so cute." Jungkook giggled while following Taehyung, leaving Eunsuk who seemed shocked.

Later on, Eunsuk left the house while Jungkook didn't go to his work. Taehyung was arranging the twin's bed.

"Are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked leaning on the door frame.

"Think about it." Taehyung coldly replied setting the foam.

"Is that because of what happened earlier?" Jungkook asked sighing.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes, walking downstairs as he leaves Jungkook.

"Kids, do you want to sleep now?" Taehyung asked standing in front of the twins not noticing that he covering the TV screen.

"I'm not sleepy yet mama, I want to watch but you covering the TV." Taehee pouted who sitting on the couch.

"Ooppss, sorry." Taehyung immediately moves aside.

"Mama! Dada is sulking!" Jungoo uttered as he points at Jungkook who was standing on the last stairs.

"Don't mind him, act like he didn't exist." Taehyung muttered totally ignoring Jungkook.

"Are you mad at him?" Jungoo asked.

"I'll make milk, wait for me here." Taehyung ignored Jungoo's question and he went to the kitchen.

"What did I do? Why are you ignoring me?" Jungkook asked once again back hugging Taehyung.

"I'm not mad, let me go." Taehyung said prying off himself from Jungkook.

"I'll cry if you didn't answer me." Jungkook dared, pouting while leaning his chin on Taehyung's shoulder blade.

"Fine, your soon-to-be husband annoyed me a lot, he kept yelling not even thinking the kids were frightened. Why do you have to marry him if the kids didn't accept him? He keeps pushing himself to you. What is he? A magnet?" Taehyung stated rolling his eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" Jungkook inquired, tightened his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"I don't know, I'm just worried for the kids. He didn't like me as their maid. You are a busy person, I don't want something to happen to the kids." Taehyung sighed.

"You don't have to worry, I didn't accept to marry him. I don't need him in my life, you're more important than him. I can simply throw him away." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung turned around, looking at Jungkook.

"That would be mean if you do that, besides, your mother wants him to be here." Taehyung smiled.

"I don't care, I pitied him, listening to mom. I'm sure he'll regret forcing himself to me." Jungkook uttered slowly touching Taehyung's cheeks while staring at Taehyung's lips.

"Why are you touching and staring at my lips?" Taehyung snickered.

"They're so tempting can I kiss them?" Jungkook inquired.

"Why do you want to kiss your maid's lip?" Taehyung retorted teasingly.

"You mean my maidther?" Jungkook responded pushing Taehyung on the counter

Taehyung glance at the door, he saw Eunsuk came inside. He smirked pulling Jungkook's neck, kissing him which Jungkook did back.