Chapter 10: Another player

Jungkook was currently drinking with his hyungs

Jungkook was currently drinking with his hyungs. They were talking about different topics, chattering so loud while the kids were in their school. Taehyung was currently resting in Jungkook's room.

He heard the doorbell ring, he stood up immediately going downstairs. He saw Jungkook open the door, and his dad and the twins came inside.

“Mama” The twins yelled, running to Taehyung who was on the last stairs.

Geon was confused, he followed where the twins going, and his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung.

“Dad, what's wrong?” Jungkook asked.

Geon shook his head, smiling at Jungkook.

“Nothing, I didn't expect that you're with your Hyung.” Geon replied while sweating nervously.

“Come inside Dad, join us, we barely met each other.” Jungkook added.

“Sure.” Geon retorted as he got inside.

“Hi, Dad!” Namjoon waved his hand.

Geon waved back, sitting beside Namjoon.

“Taehyung, wanna join us?” Jungkook inquired, sitting on the couch.

“Later, I'll help the kids first, enjoy.” Taehyung smiled.

“Okay.” Jungkook responded.

“Let's go” Taehyung told to the kids.

They went upstairs, leaving them alone. Later on, Taehyung came back downstairs after the twins fell asleep, he saw the visitors were drunk, some of them were sleeping. He sighed, picking up the beer bottles.

“Jeon Jeonhwa, the wife of the most known CEO, was spotted in an impoverished place giving food packs to the people living there. She also sends money to them for her help. What a good woman she is, she was everyone's inspiration.” The newscaster announced.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, throwing the beer bottles in the bin.

“Your wife seems to be a good civilian, isn't she?” Taehyung asked Geon who wasn't drunk yet while cleaning the table.

“Yeah, she always likes that.” Geon smiled.

“Really? She hates poor people, how she can stand interacting with them? Ah, of course, that was her act only.” Taehyung grinned.

“What are you saying?” Geon asked.

“Come on, we both know what her true color is, she hates them. You also acted like she was the good woman here.” Taehyung snickered.

“Because she is.” Geon retorted.

“She'll never be, you really can hide anything for her, hmm.” Taehyung stated.

“I don't understand what are you saying.” Geon stood up.

“Let me remind you, 6 years ago, her son-in-law was dead due to an accident that happened. I'm sure you know about that.” Taehyung retorted.

Geon looked at him with a stern face.

“It happened because of an accident.” Geon replied.

“Really? Or are you lying? Do you perhaps know the truth behind that accident?” Taehyung inquired.

“I don't know.” Geon responded.

“Go and act dumb, hide everything you knew, I hope you won't regret it because Mr. Geon, you're another player in my game.” Taehyung stated while glaring at him.

“What are you saying?” Geon asked confused.

“For being dumb, your love for her was wrong, you can do anything just to protect her. I'll show you how you will regret loving and protecting her.” Taehyung glared at him.

“I don't regret loving her, she's my wife, and I'll do anything for her.” Geon stated.

“It's your decision, but Mr. Geon, hiding a criminal was breaking the law, I can see you rotting in jail, she will also be rotten in jail.” Taehyung smirked.

“Why are you doing this?!” Geon growled.

“For my game, Mr. Jeon, I'm sure you'll enjoy my game.” Taehyung sneered.

“Stop this game, I can't see her suffering, I-I love her, please s-stop this.” Geon cried.

“I won't, I want to see her suffering. I want to see you realize your love for her was wrong.” Taehyung stated.

Geon knelt in front of Taehyung, clasping his hands together.

“I-I'll do anything, buh-but please stop this.” Geon begged.

“Tell everything you knew about her darkest secret, spill the truth about the accident that happened 6 years ago, and I'll stop.” Taehyung simply said.

“Bug-but I--”

“That's the requirement of my game, if you don't do that, then you'll lose.” Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung opened the exit door for him and smiled.

“Thank you for visiting, Mr. Geon, I will tell Jungkook that you leave when everyone was sleeping. Have a nice day." Taehyung smiled.

Geon stood up, he gulped weakly, leaving the house.

“Enjoy the game” Taehyung yelled, closing the door.

Jungkook woke up due to the stinging pain in his head. He slowly sat down on the bed, touching his head. He heard the door open with Taehyung came inside.

“Here's the soup for you, sir.” Taehyung uttered as he set down the mini table on Jungkook's bed and the soup on top of it.

“Did something happen? Did I touch you?” Jungkook asked.

“Huh? Nothing happened, sir.” Taehyung replied chuckling.

“Then, why I am naked?” Jungkook asked, leaning his back on the headboard.

“Half-naked, sir, you're just half-naked. I changed your clothes 3 times, but you kept on vomiting, that's why I decided to let you naked. Why would you think something happened to us?” Taehyung sighed, shaking his head.

“I mean, I prefer something happen between us than vomiting.” Jungkook chuckled.

“That's just alcohol in your head, finish the soup, sir.” Taehyung giggled.

“But can I hug you?” Jungkook pouted, opening his arms.

“Why?” Taehyung inquired.

“My head hurts, I think hugging you can lessen the pain, your scent calms me most of the time.” Jungkook smiled.

“You're such a flirt.” Taehyung soughed.

“Come on, nothing bad if I hug you.” Jungkook stated.

“Nope, your fIaNcE might get jealous.” Taehyung teased.

“Fiance?” Jungkook rose his brow.

“Hm, isn't Eunsuk your fiancé?” Taehyung smirked.

He yelped when Jungkook grabbed his hand, pulling him onto his lap.

“Fuck, I don't even know that he existed.” Jungkook mumbled on Taehyung's chest.

“How could you be mean to your fiancé? He seems to like you.” Taehyung teased, biting his lips, trying not to laugh.

“Shush, don't say bad words.” Jungkook muttered.

He closed his eyes, pressing his face on Taehyung's chest, hands around Taehyung's pulling him closer to him, smelling his calming scent.