Chapter 15: Tease (M)

Eunsuk hands balled in a fist, he went to them, pulling Jungkook away from Taehyung

"What the heck are you doing? Don't you see there's a kid in this house?!" Eunsuk snarled.

"They won't see us, there in the living room." Taehyung replied still holding on to Jungkook's nape.

"You're slut! How dare you to snake on Jungkook, you really showing your slutty side." Eunsuk growled.

"How dare you call me slut if I making out with my husband?" Taehyung snickered.

"Stop your delusional ass, you can't just make out here. This is not a hotel!" Eunsuk growled again.

"Okay then, take care of the kids, We'll continue it in our room." Taehyung smirked pulling Jungkook along with him upstairs.

They leave Eunsuk who can't believe what happens. When Taehyung locked the door, he was laughing, he was just teasing Eunsuk.

"Y-you see his reaction? H-he seems jealous!" Taehyung can't utter a proper sentence due to his laugh.

He flinched when Jungkook threw him on the bed, Jungkook hovered on top of him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Taehyung inquired gulping with his wide eyes.

"Why not make it real?" Jungkook snickered while pinning Taehyung's hand above his head.

"I-I'm just teasing him, I-I didn't mean to do this." Taehyung gulped, sweat forming on his forehead.

"Let's continue where we stop, shall we?" Jungkook inquired seductively.

He was closing the gap between them which made Taehyung surprised.

"Nuh-no! I-I had to take care of the kids! L-let me go!" Taehyung whisper yelled.

"It's okay, I'm sure they will sleep on the couch." Jungkook uttered while peppering soft kisses on Taehyung's jaw.

"Wuh-we're not alone, they might hear us." Taehyung bit his bottom lip when he felt Jungkook's soft lips going down to his neck.

"You don't have to worry, besides, your the one who started it, I'm just finishing it." Jungkook muttered as he kissed Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung was cursing under his breath yet he kissed back. He let out a lewd moan when he felt Jungkook's hand slipped inside his shirt sending tingles on his adrenaline. He can feel Jungkook's heavyweight.

He groans as Jungkook's grip tightened on his waist, steadying him in his place as he kept squirming. Jungkook sucking his neck, biting it softly to make sure to leave a mark on Taehyung's unpainted neck. He pushing upward Taehyung's shirt to show Taehyung's pink buds. He pulled away, smirking when he saw his simple art.

He removes Taehyung's shirt, licking it when he saw the milky honey-colored skin. He pulled down Taehyung's pants, slapping his inner thighs causing Taehyung to groan. His hand mark left on Taehyung's flesh. He spread Taehyung's legs apart. His clothed length brushing against Taehyung's member.

"Beautiful" Jungkook mumbled attacking Taehyung's lips once again while grinding their members.

Taehyung can't help but let out a whimper. His toes curled due to the erection he felt. He was tugging the bed sheet, Jungkook slid his tongue inside of Taehyung's mouth, roaming his tongue in every corner of Taehyung's cavern.

Without knowing, one finger of Jungkook pushed inside of Taehyung's hole which made yelp, accidentally bit Jungkook's lips. However, Jungkook didn't stop, letting Taehyung taste his blood, he even curled his finger, finding for the prostate.

He was smirking internally as he slid his second finger, biting softly Taehyung's bottom lip, nibbling it between his lips. Taehyung winced a bit, not ready to adjust his tight hole.

"Take it slow, it stings a bit." Taehyung muttered shyly.

"It's alright, I can take care of it." Jungkook comforted while thrusting his fingers in and out of Taehyung's hole.

Jungkook stopped when he felt sticky white substances on Taehyung.

"It seems you're prepared now,  can start." Jungkook started pulling down his pants.

Taehyung prayed for mercy, mumbling incoherent words. He shut his eyes tightly as he felt Jungkook separating his legs widely for better access. Jungkook being a tease, he aligning his length but didn't even push it, he can see Taehyung's rim, clenching and unclenching.

"Just put it inside!" Taehyung groans.

Jungkook chuckles cutely, pushing his tip inside. Taehyung eyes widened, mouth agape as he let out a gasp.

His fingers clasped on the bedsheet, he winced when Jungkook started to thrust into him, while kissing him, Jungkook even spat in his mouth, tongues fighting for dominance.

Taehyung brought his hands on Jungkook's back as he tries to stop him from thrusting at too much pace, he can feel the bed synching at Jungkook's pace.

His moans also shaking due to harsh speed. His nails dug on Jungkook's back, he heard Jungkook hissed, he was sure he was leaving a scratch on his back. Jungkook was too big, he felt full, Jungkook's tip was on his belly button. 

He was hissing in pain but the pleasure was intense. He should be used to Jungkook's size but it's been 6 years since they do this so his hole gets tightened and of course, he was sure Jungkook got bigger.

He begged for more until Jungkook gave what he wants. His eyes rolled back due to intense pleasure, his toes curled, his sweat rolling down to his forehead when he can feel their heat in their body.

Their skin slapping, faint moans filled the room with the sound of the bed shaking. Eunsuk felt disgusted by them, he just saw the twins were peacefully sleeping on the comfortable couch while hugging their teddy bears.

He can hear Taehyung's loud moan from upstairs, he felt crying and pain. He can't believe Jungkook can cheat on his face to face. He was in the guest room, hugging his knees. He was planning to tell Jungkook about their wedding but the maid kept ruining it.

Later on, he can hear nothing, he was sure they were done. He was right though, Jungkook came inside of Taehyung while panting heavily, laying beside him. He felt satisfied because of what happened. He really came deep inside to make sure he'll be having another baby with Taehyung.