Chapter 2: Flashback 2.0

Just a reminder, these all are flashbacks ONLY.
----------------------

Chapter 2: Flashback 2.0

Taehyung was sleeping with Jungkook beside him

Taehyung was sleeping with Jungkook beside him. His parents were in the guest room. He opened his eyes as he felt uncomfortable and thirsty. He wanted to wake up Jungkook to ask him to get him water, but it'll be hard for him.

He sighed, carefully standing up on the bed while holding his belly. He slowly walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge, taking the water bottle. He was about to grab a glass.

“What do you think you're doing?” Jeonwha inquired sternly, coming to him.

“Drinking water?” Taehyung replied, looking at her nervously.

“With my glass?” Jeonghwa narrowed her brows.

“How am I supposed to drink the water then? With a plate?” Taehyung inquired innocently.

He hissed when she grabbed his hair, tugging it tightly.

“You slut! Stop acting like you're innocent. Because of you, my son is ruined! He shouldn't marry a poor person like you!” Jeonwha gritted her teeth.

“S-stop, I-I'm pregnant!” Taehyung fights back, but she simply tugged his hair.

“I don't care! That baby of yours will be disgusting with my name! I should kill that baby!” Jeonwha snarled, grabbing the bread knife on the counter.

“Nuh-no! Don't do that!” Taehyung cried, trying to shoo her away.

“Ohh, look at you, crybaby. Are you scared, huh? Are you scared of this?” Jeonwha chuckled devilishly, teasingly cutting Taehyung's belly with her one hand on Taehyung's hair.

“Suh-stop! Please, I'm begging you!” Taehyung cried with his voice shaking.

He attempts to get out of her grasp, but his back already collided with the fridge. He was hissing in pain.

“Look at you, begging for me. Ooh, poor you, I want to kill you.” Jeonhwa snickered.

The sharp tip of the bread knife was pointing at his belly button.

“Jeonwha, what are you doing?” A deep voice asked who walked inside the house, running between them.

“I-I'm nuh-not doing anything, Geon.” Jeonwha replied, gulping.

“I'm not blind! Why are you pointing that bread knife at him? He's pregnant!” Geon snarled, protecting the pregnant boy behind him.