Chapter 11: The game

Jin, Jeonghwa, and Geon got a message from an unknown number

Jin, Jeonghwa, and Geon got a message from an unknown number. They all received recorded voices which made them shocked.

To Jeonghwa:
*inserts recorded voice*
"I want you to kill him, make sure you will left nothing, no evidence."

Jeonghwa who was sitting on her office chair was shocked to hear her voice.

To Jin:
*inserts recorded voice*
"Ma'am, I can't do that" Jin's voice.

"You'll do what I say, I'll help you in everything." Jeonghwa voice.

"As you say, Ma'am." Jin's voice responded.

To Geon:
*inserts recorded voice*
"What do you think you're doing, Jeonghwa?!" Geon's voice

"I'll do what's the right thing!" Jeonghwa's voice retorted.

"Right thing? Killing innocent people?!" Geon's voice replied

"Just let me do this, trust me, everything will be fine." Jeonghwa's voice uttered.

They also received a threatening message from that someone.

Unknown:
In one click, it'll easily spread, I'll assure you none of you will win this game. I'll make sure I'll ruin all of you until no one of you tell me the truth. I will wait but I only have short temper, who will tell and come to me first, will be eliminated.

Tears form in Jin's eyes, he was shaking in fear after hearing his own voice. He was sure it was his, he remembered how he agreed to Jeonghwa's order.

He was in his room, preparing to leave and visit Jungkook.

"Taehyung" Jin muttered

He ran away leaving Namjoon's house, getting inside the car.

"Are you sure Taehyung you will continue this?"

"Of course, Jimin hyung, I will." Taehyung replied while they are inside the car.

"Why don't you let Jin hyung explain? He's a good friend, you can trust him." Jimin explained.

"I letting him explain everything on me, hyung, it depends on him if he'll going to tell me." Taehyung stated.

"Are you sure it was him?" Jimin asked.

"I saw him that time, hyung, I am sure it was him. Instead of helping me, he watched me slowly dying and he leaves like he didn't see anything. I clearly saw his face, I can't forget it easily." Taehyung stated, anger built in him.

"Fine, if that's what you say, I'm going to help you to find the truth. But I also had to focus with my patient." Jimin sighed.

When Taehyung said that he has an eye on Jin, he wasn't lying, Jimin was his eyes all the time.

"Jin hyung is here." Jimin uttered while looking outside

They saw Jin coming out of the car, getting inside the house, Jungkook wasn't there due to his busy schedule. Taehyung came out, he followed Jin inside.

"Taehyung, where are you?!" Jin yelled echoing through the house.

"I'm here." Taehyung retorted behind him.

Jin turns around, looking at Taehyung with teary eyes.

"Is this your game?" Jin inquired.

"Do you enjoy it? I'm just starting." Taehyung snickered.

"Stop this! I don't want to be your player!" Jin yelled.

"Why? You still didn't tell me the truth." Taehyung grinned.

"Don't ruin my life! Don't get everything that I have!" Jin retorted.

"I didn't ruin your life, I just want you to tell me the truth, that's it. So easy." Taehyung shot back.

"Y-you don't understand me! You don't understand how I suffered!" Jin fired.

"If you just didn't leave me that time, you won't experience. Stop acting like you're innocent here! You're a criminal! I'm just a gamer and you're my player!" Taehyung fired back, stepping closer to Jin.

"I'm scared, I'm scared to help you, I'm scared to lose my mom." Jin cried.

"No, you love choosing, you love to choices. You're smart but dumb when it comes to money. I don't care whether you cry in front of me, I want the truth, that's what I want." Taehyung retorted glaring at Jin.

Jin cried due to frustration and fear.

"Leave this house and act as nothing happened. Thank you for coming, you passed level one of my game." Taehyung smirked pointing to the door.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung, I'm sorry." Jin sobbed running away from the house.

Taehyung sighed, he grabbed Jungkook's lunchbox walking out of the house to pick the twins and visit Jungkook.

"Jungkook look what I found." Namjoon started as he came inside Jungkook's office.

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook inquired confused.

"I recheck it and I found out that there's no Kim Taehyung who was listed as dead person 6 years ago." Namjoon replied giving the files on Jungkook.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he looked through the document.

"I think, they already manipulated everything from the start because Taehyung's parents listed someone who wasn't Taehyung's body." Namjoon explained.

"Do you think the hospital has a connection to Taehyung? Or Taehyung's relatives?" Jungkook asked.

"I doubted that since Jimin was Taehyung's doctor 6 years ago. They aren't relatives or any connections." Namjoon retorted.

Jungkook shouldn't feel it but he kind of confused with Jimin. He doesn't know Jimin that well.

"Dada!" Two cute voices interrupted.

Jungkook's thoughts interrupted looking at his twins coming inside with Taehyung behind them.

"My babies!" Jungkook giggled

He stood up walking to them, he squatted opening his arms to welcome them. The twins hugged him tightly like he was a teddy bear.

"Dada we missed you!" The twins pouted as they pulled away.

"Dada missed you too." Jungkook smiled.

He ruffled their hair, pecking their forehead.

"Why you didn't tell me you guys are coming? I should've prepared something." Jungkook inquired Taehyung.

"I want to bring you lunch, I also want to surprise you and I think it works." Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook stands up, hugging Taehyung tightly.

"Thank you, it worked and helped me to feel relax." Jungkook stated.

"Why? Bad day? Busy day?" Taehyung asked when Jungkook pulled away.

"Yeah, but not now, you're here." Jungkook winked, tapping Taehyung's chin.

"Aish, not in front of your kids, come on, eat this, I prepared this for you." Taehyung smiled setting down the lunchbox on Jungkook's desk.

"It looks delicious but I prefer eating you." Jungkook smirked.

"I'm here." Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Sorry, I'll call you when I need you, hyung." Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, leaving them alone.