Chapter 19: Plans

Chapter 19: Plans

Taehyung leave the house when Jungkook was sleeping

Taehyung leave the house when Jungkook was sleeping. While Eunsuk and Jeonghwa were planning for the wedding, they invited the wedding planner, Ryeo, to Jungkook's house. The two of them were glad after Taehyung leaves the house.

Jungkook was in his room, he was trying to contact Taehyung but Taehyung didn't even answer his calls. He knew Taehyung has a plan yet he still misses him. He had to trust Taehyung but for some reason, he was afraid.

His door room opened, Jungoo came inside with the teddy bear in his hands. Jungkook wipes his tears, smiling bitterly at his son.

"Dada, where's Mama?" Jungoo asked while straddling on the bed.

"Ah, mama went somewhere." Jungkook replied feeling the guilt for lying.

"Did he leave us again?" Jungoo inquired looking at Jungkook with his innocent doe eyes.

"No, he'll be back, he promised to me." Jungkook convinced Jungoo or maybe, convincing himself.

"But he didn't promise to me." Jungoo pouted.

"Because mama had to leave early, don't worry he'll show after many days." Jungkook said cupping Jungoo's cheeks.

"How many days, dada?" Jungoo inquired once again.

"I-I don't know, but let's count many days and we will live together, you want that right?" Jungkook retorted inquiring.

"Yes, I want that! I'll start counting now, maybe mama will show!" Jungoo chuckled.

Jungkook smiled pecking Jungoo's forehead.

"Go to your room, do your assignment." Jungkook stated.

"Okay, dada, I'll be a good boy so mama will come early." Jungoo chuckled as he went down on the bed.

Jungkook ruffled Jungoo's hair when the boy leaves his room.

"Jungkook, why don't you join us? We're planning for your wedding." Jeonghwa started as she came inside of Jungkook's room.

"I'm tired." Jungkook sighed, distracting himself with his phone.

"How will you learn loving Eunsuk if you didn't even try to talk to him? He's a sweet boy, Jungkook." Jeonghwa stated.

"I don't need to talk to him, I don't want him, I don't want to see him, I don't need him in my life." Jungkook growled.

"Okay, you don't need him, but how about your children? They need a mama, he's better than anyone." Jeonghwa inquired

"You're wrong, their mama is already here but you pushed him away. They don't need Eunsuk, they need their real mother!" Jungkook retorted.

"They don't need Taehyung, Eunsuk can give everything to them than that asshole." Jeonghwa rolled her eyes.

"Who are you to tell me that they don't need him? Do I even need your opinion on my life? I'm a man now, I'm a father, I should be the one who deciding myself, not you!" Jungkook replied venomously.

"You need my opinion, I'm your mother and I know what's good for you. I rather want my grandchild to grow up with Eunsuk than with that crazy husband of yours." Jeonghwa glared at him.

"I rather want my child to live with their real mom than with Eunsuk. What else do you want? You already ruined my life! Do you also want to ruin my kid's life?" Jungkook fired back.

"Go and talk to me like that, or else, I will get the custody of your children. Remember that in your stupid brain." Jeonghwa threatened, leaving Jungkook's room.

Jungkook slumped his shoulder, he can't control her. He can't even fight for himself, he knew she can do what she said. He simply cried in his room.

"Do you open the case, hyung?" Taehyung inquired sitting on the couch.

"Yes, the detective was investigating it. I already give a copy of the voice record and the video." Hoseok retorted giving the brown envelope to Taehyung, sitting in front of him.

"How about the bodyguard of Jeonghwa?" Taehyung asked once again.

"You don't have to worry about him, after giving the whole CCTV record from Jeonghwa's house, he already flees in states with his family." Hoseok explained

"And my entrance in the wedding?" Taehyung asked looking at him.

"Unfortunately, Ryeo told me that they planned they will use white carpet instead of red." Hoseok chuckled.

"Then, why not set a red carpet somewhere else?" Taehyung snickered.

"Sure, as you said." Hoseok cackled.

As if Taehyung would let his husband marry someone? Nah, not in his entire life, Jungkook is his, only his.

"By the way, I also told detectives that they will arrest them during the wedding." Hoseok added.

"That will be more fun than I expected." Taehyung grinned.

"Why don't you call Jungkook? I'm sure he missed you already." Hoseok continued.

"I'll call him later, for now, let's discuss the plans." Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook got a notification from an anonymous number. He taps the notification, seeing a video. He clicked the video starter and the video plays. He saw Jimin's car parked in his house with Taehyung getting inside the car(the time Jin arrived at Jungkook's house).

He was confused about what they took so long, they discussing something. They just stop when Taehyung comes out. Jungkook immediately leaves the house not even looking at Eunsuk who was calling him. 

He arrived at the hospital, Jimin was in his duty as a doctor. Jungkook went into Jimin's office, he saw him standing, back facing him while looking at the window with a beautiful building view.

"Hyung, what do you know about Taehyung?" Jungkook inquired.

Jimin turns around with a wine in his hand, a smirk plastered on his lip.

"You came in the right time." Jimin grinned, drinking the wine.

"Answer my question." Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"We're just a friend, that's it." Jimin sneered, sitting on his swivel chair.

"What do you know about his accident? You're his doctor that time!" Jungkook growled.

"If I tell you, will you let your parents be rotten in jail?" Jimin inquired, snickering.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused.

"I know you already knew about Jin's accident and who's the suspect, you received my message that time, right?" Jimin smirked.

"I-It's you." Jungkook gasped.

"You're right, but about Taehyung's accident, you will know on your wedding day, congratulations." Jimin smiled.

"Why don't you just tell me everything?!" Jungkook snarled

"I'm too lazy to tell about it, besides, I might ruin Taehyung's plans. You can wait if you want to know everything." Jimin sneered.

What were Taehyung plans? Jungkook was confused, he was eager to know about it. The whole truth, the biggest revelation will happen soon.