Chapter 18: Fired

Chapter 18: Fired

Jungkook groaned in agony when he woke up

Jungkook groaned in agony when he woke up. His head hurting a lot, he weakly sat down on the bed, leaning his back on the headboard. His eyes were still closed since he barely opens them.

"How can you drink if you can't handle alcohol?" Taehyung asked, sighing as he set down the mini table with the food on top of it.

He took the medicine and water.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook weakly called out.

"I'm here." Taehyung responded, sitting beside Jungkook, putting the medicine in Jungkook's hand.

"My head huwts" Jungkook whines, pouting.

"I know, drink that to lessen the pain and sip the soup." Taehyung stated.

Jungkook gulped down the medicine, slightly opening his eyes.

"You good?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

Jungkook cutely nodded his head.

"Sip the soup for your hangover." Taehyung said.

Jungkook opened his mouth indicating that he wants Taehyung to feed him. Taehyung sighed, started feeding him.

"Do you felt pain?" Taehyung asked.

"A little." Jungkook replied with a slight pout on his lips.

"Why did you get drunk? You never get drunk like that." Taehyung inquired.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, a small sad smile form on his lips.

"Nothing." Jungkook simply replied.

"What are you hiding? You can tell it to me." Taehyung said, holding Jungkook's hand.

"They want me to fire you." Jungkook honestly retorted

"Who? Why?" Taehyung asked confused.

"My parents, they thought you ruining my life." Jungkook sadly said.

"Do I?"  Taehyung inquired sighing.

"No, you'll never be, you build me, you help me. But you never ruined me." Jungkook immediately replied holding Taehyung's hand.

"What's the consequence if you didn't fire me?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook bit his bottom lips, he felt scared right now.

"They will take our kids, they want me to choose but it's hard for me. I love you and my kids, I can't just choose easily." Jungkook explained.

"Fire me instead." Taehyung offered.

"Wuh-what? But I can't do that." Jungkook sadly replied.

"But you have to, for the kids, Jungkook." Taehyung uttered.

"Buh-but how about I and you? I already lose you, I don't want it to happen again." Jungkook said, tears forming in his eyes.

"The kids were more important than me, I'm sure, they will make sure you won't see them once you choose me." Taehyung stated.

"But I'm sure, they will do anything so I won't see you." Jungkook mumbled.

"That's alright, you can fire me for your children's sake. I love them and I know you do." Taehyung said, his thumb soothing on Jungkook's hand.

"I do, but it'll hurt me if you leave me again. I-I will suffer again, I-I won't able to handle it again. I-I'm slowly healing Taehyung, I don't want to break again. It hurts Taehyung." Jungkook cried.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks, wiping his tears away.

"Just trust me, I will fix it." Taehyung retorted.

"Huh-how? I can't just let you leave us, how about my promise to Taehee? Huh-how about Jungoo? They are just a kid, how could I explain to them if you leave us? They will surely miss you, Taehyung." Jungkook sobbed.

"But Jungkook, you don't have any choice. I know this is hard but you have to trust me. I will fix this, I promise to you. Tell them everything will be alright. I'll assure you that." Taehyung promised.

"I-if that's what you want, I-I'll do it." Jungkook replied unsurely.

"Just bear with it, be strong Jungkook for me, okay?" Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook nodded his head, he hugged Taehyung tightly, sobbing on his chest. Taehyung comforted him, he doesn't want to show weakness in front of Jungkook. Not again.

Taehyung went downstairs, Jungkook fell asleep again. The kids were playing inside their room.

"Oh, you're still here." Jeonghwa uttered as she stands up on the couch.

"What do you expect me to do?" Taehyung inquired innocently.

"Does my son didn't tell you yet? If he didn't, he will fire you for this job." Jeonghwa snickered.

"I know, basically, I agreed with that, I'm too annoyed with your voice and done seeing your face." Taehyung grinned.

"That's good news to hear, now, you use your brain." Jeonghwa smirked.

"Of course, I have a brain, how about you? Do you have a brain? Or do you know how does brain should function?" Taehyung shot back.

"How dare you to talk to me like that? I'm your mom's boss." Jeonghwa snarled.

"Unfortunately, he fired me, that means, You're not my boss, besides, I don't care whether your my boss or not, you don't deserve my respect." Taehyung sneered.

"It's okay though, I won't mind that. By the way, you're invited to his wedding." Jeonghwa grinned.

"Really? Sure I'll come, make sure to prepare the red carpet for me, you might see an unexpected scene." Taehyung snigger.

"Sure, I'll do that for you. I want to see you crying." Jeonghwa retorted.

"No, you will see yourself crawling on me, begging and crying. I'll assure you that." Taehyung threatened, glaring at him.

"Let see, but I know to myself, I'll lose you and I win again." Jeonghwa grinned.

"Don't be so confident, you might regret it." Taehyung smirked.

"Why are you talking to her like that? She's Jungkook's mom, show respect to her." Eunsuk joined them.

"I'm not you to respect her, asshole." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Yo--"

"It's okay Eunsuk, I just invited him to your wedding with Jungkook, he seems jealous about it that's why he acted like that." Jeonghwa smiled innocently.

"You're a whore, know your limits." Eunsuk glared at Taehyung.

"It would be nonsense if I fight with two stupid animals, I'll go now instead of barking here. I'm not a dog to bark." Taehyung stated, leaving them alone.

He pulled out his phone when he is away from the house. He contacted someone who he was sure going to help him.

"Hobi hyung, we can start now, Make sure you can open the case about my accident. I want them to be rotten in jail and prepare for my biggest come back to ruin their life." Taehyung ordered

"As you say." Hoseok obeyed

Taehyung turned off his phone with a smirk plastered on his lips.