Chapter 9

kiss kiss babi🤑😍

______________

[Sunoo's POV]

"NIKI YOU SHIT LET ME IN THIS FUCKING CAR BEFORE I DROWN YOU IN THAT BIG ASS OCEAN" i yelled at him, trying to open the car door but all he did was ignore me and shrug his shoulders.

"NIKI!!!!" i yelled again, and still no response. i smirked as an idea popped inside my head "watch me hoe, im gonna get you good" i mumbled to my self. i took out my phone and texted him, so i could get his attention.

riki🧟‍♀️:

sunoo🦊:
let me in rn

riki🧟‍♀️:
who are you?? 😨

sunoo🦊:
if you don't let me in
i wont help you with seon

riki🧟‍♀️:
go ahead

sunoo🦊:
let me in and ill give you
a kiss

riki🧟‍♀️:
its open😁

i tried opening the door again and it opened "wheres my kiss" he asked "in your dreams. you're not getting anything" i said and stuck my tongue out. i went inside the car and played some music "why aren't you driving yet? come on i have to go home" i said.

"fine" he sighed and started driving.

-♡-

"thank you for today niki. although you locked me outside for 20 minutes, i still had fun. thank you" i joked and waved him goodbye "excuse me?! we're not done yet" he said.

"what do you mean?" i asked. he approached me slowly and all i could do was step back. oh shit.

"im not gonna let you break your promise" he said. soon enough, my back hit the wall "ahahahaha what promise? i didn't p- promise anything" i lied. sunoo you idiot, now you're stuck in this situation and things are gonna be awkward tomorrow.

"im just joking hyung!" he laughed. i sighed in relief and slapped him in the arm playfully "i thought you were really gonna-" i was cut off by his lips pressing against my cheeks "bye hyung see you tomorrow!" he said.

he did not just- i ran inside the house and immediately went inside my room, not even bothering to greet my parents "sunoo sweetheart are you okay?" i heard my mom ask.

"yeah im good! fine! great! amazing! incredible!" i replied and buried my face in my pillows "okay just let me know if you need anything!" she said. i groaned and started jumping up and down on my bed, trying to forget what happened.

first of all, why am i so stupid. second of all, how will i even face him tomorrow. i dont think i should go to school tomorrow, yeah thats a great idea.

once i finally started calming down, i opened twitter and posted the photo i took earlier.

@sunoo.sun tweeted!

thank you riki :D